☾0.21| I Love You

Start from the beginning

"You love me." Salem stated with wide eyes to him, a blink as she stared. Her pupils would have been blown as well if you could see past the black eyes she'd had, the black eyes Draco loved as well, the only ones he'd do absolutely anything for.

"No, no." Draco denied it with a shake of his head, taking a step back from her with a odd expression. His eyebrows were knitted together while he looked anywhere but at her, his jaw and lips curving in a odd way.

"I love you." Salem spoke to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck quickly, pushing his head to look at her better, "I do, I love you."

And she kissed him, so hungrily as their dark paradise took over her once again. They weren't in the middle of a war, they weren't meant to die very soon. They were simply there, in a dungeon, just the two of them.

"I love you too." he whispered to her, hesitant but he said it, but that's all that matters to her. Salem smiled as she kissed him again, backing the two up into the cold wall. She kept her hand behind his head to prevent from hitting the metal wall. Dracos hands were on her waist, pulling her body onto his as much as he could, the only few of his rings that Salem didn't have on her own fingers causing a chill to run down her body as they pressed through the velvet fabric of the dress.

Salem kept four fingers on the right side of his neck, her thumb on the left as she squeezed just in the slightest. Not hard enough to hurt him or even cut his air way off, but enough for his hands to slide up her body and grip the sides of her face.

"Who is that? Hagrid's carrying?" Ginnys voice rang as everyone walked outside of Hogwarts. The school was destroyed completely, blown to pieces and looked nothing but a battle field. Luna stood close by Draco and Salem, finding them on their way out of the school with the others.

"Harry Potter..." Voldemort trialed off with a evil smile a he stood before the many death eaters and what seemed to be Hagrid, "Is dead!"

"No!" Salem yelled as she felt her heart fall, sobs escaping her mouth as her knees weakened. Draco caught her before she could fall, keeping her up right while holding her close. Luna put her forehead onto Salem's back, a way of comforting her and grieving on her on as well. Ginnys cries and yells echoed in Salem's ears as well, like she was under water and hearing the Weasley girl cry.

"Stupid girl." Voldemort scolded Ginny with a nasty look, "Harry Potter is dead. From this day forward, you put your faith in me."

"Salem." Draco whispered to her as he kept her close. He didn't know why he said her name, simply out of fear, simply out of what they knew would come for the both of them when the joy of Harry dying left Voldemort.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled again as he turned to his followers who laughed as well. Salem could make out Narcissa and Lucious standing toward the front, they both didn't seem joyed or found the matter funny but neither seemed bothered either, "And now is the time to declare yourself... come forward and join us, or die."

"Draco!" Lucious scolded the boy and nodding his head toward the followers, Salem felt her already tight grip tighten harder around his waist in a way of asking him to stay, telling him to stay.

"Draco." Narcissa called for him in a much soft tone and with a knowing look across her face, nodding for the boy to come. Draco pulled Salem's hands from around his waist.

"No!" Salem's yells were loud across the deathly quiet grounds of Hogwarts, "No!"

"It's gonna be okay." Draco whispered to her as he kept trying to get her off, Salem just coming back to hold him still. Salem felt two pairs of arms wrapped around her tightly, pulling her backwards as she continued to yell for her boyfriend.