Ganyu: "Please I know of you, Y/N, Ninnguang has told me everything and how talented you are. I think our session should be a breeze."

You: "Well if you think so, by that bow I guess you use it? Well I've never held one before."

Ganyu: "Oh no worries! I can teach you!"

She went closer to me and taught me how to use a bow which wasn't that difficult. I could shoot in a while actually.

But Ganyu was maybe too close to me.

Now I'm happy Issei didn't get these visions. That would be a disaster.

You: "Whoa!"

Ganyu: "Wow you really are as talented as Ningguang said, well time for me to teach you my abilities."

She did so, first she taught me how to make a flower of frost that exploded after a while but then she taught me really cool thing, an icicle rain.

I was training with her until the bell rang and I got back to real life.

When I appeared I noticed that Asuka was hugging me for some reason.

You: "W-Whaahh A-Asuka what are you doing?" She of course used her digital pad.

Asuka: "You went unconscious all of a sudden and I got worried so I... ummm wanted to keep you a close company."

Haruka: "What even happened?"

You: "I passed out? Well I guess it could happen with the overflowing thoughts I have."

Asuka: "I see, take a break Y/N, you shouldn't think that much at all, it's not healthy."

Haruka: "I agree."

You: "I will." The classes ended and as I promised I went to the club to meet Rias. There was nobody yet, but Koneko who as always was sitting on a sofa in front of a table full of sweets.

You: "Hello Koneko."

Koneko: "Hey."

You: "May I sit next to you?" She made a space for me.

Koneko: "Be my guest, but touch my sweets and you're dead."

You: "Oh you don't have to worry about that." I sat next to her, soon the doors opened revealing Akeno.

Akeno: "My, my you two are getting along well aren't you."

Koneko: "We do not, Akeno." The black haired girl then approached me from behind and wrapped her arms around me while leaning on me. I felt too big soft thingies on top of my head.

Akeno: "What a shame, just look at how cute he is."

You: "Will you stop flirting?"

Akeno: "Hmm no." I just rolled my eyes before Kiba arrived.

Kiba: "I see you're getting popular."

You: "How did you handle them when you were there alone?"

Kiba: "I didn't have to. They didn't act like that with me."

You: "Then why do they, or Akeno mostly, with me?"

Akeno: "Because you're cute, hot and handsome."

I gulped before Rias arrived.

Rias: "Alright Akeno, that's enough. Leave him alone."

Akeno did as Rias said and sat opposite me, Kiba sat opposite Koneko while Rias sat on her chair.

You: "So what's wrong?"

Rias: "I have a feeling they will strike today evening. The fallen angels will try to kill Issei."