Chapter V: Elemental Training

Start from the beginning

And so I tried it but the heavy sword was too heavy I couldn't even lift it above my stomach.

How strong is she?

You: "The sword's too heavy."

Noelle: "Ah goodness you have to train more otherwise you can't use my abilities."

You: "And can you help me train?"

Noelle: "Why of course"

And so I was taught how to manipulate heavy sword fast and accurate, though sometimes when I burried the blade into the "ground" it was a problem to pull out.

After my exhauation kicked in, Noelle bid me farewell and the void changed back to normal. I realized I was holding the sword I was training with.

Alissa: "Ah you met someone haven't you?"

You: "A girl named Noelle... in a void realm."

Alissa: "Hmm that's interesting and she gave you a heavy sword."

You: "Yes but where do I put it?"

Alissa: "For storage? After not being used it will automatically disappear. You can call it by imagining that you hold it in your hands. So have you learnt something?"

You: "Connected to the elemental stuff no but I learnt how to manipulate with this."

As Alissa said, I didn't use the sword for some time and it disappeared.

Alissa: "So you're tired, must be."

You: "Pretty much."

We returned to my room, Alissa turning to her neko form and both of us fell asleep.

The next morning I got woken up by none other than Issei. He was stomping on the hallway with excitement.

Why do I have him as my brother?

I sat up and changed to my uniform, while I was changing I realized my shoulder hurts probably because of the training.

I've been slacking of... I need to hit the gym for the training...

I went to eat breakfast ignoring Issei, same as the whole way to school where he met with his two friends.

Who turned against him when he told them he has a girlfriend which was still unbelievable.

Haruka: "Y/N!!! HIII."

You: "Haruka! Hello, you seem a bit excited."

Haruka: "Where were you yesterday, we were waiting."

You: "I was with Koneko remember? Why weren't you waiting for me."

Haruka: "You took too long so we thought she took you on a date."

You: "What? Are you even serious?" She looked away, as innocent as she could while whisteling. "Oh come on! I don't even know her that much!"

Haruka: "Right..."

You: "Ugh let's go to class."

Haruka: "Alright, Asuka is already waiting."

We got to our class and Asuka indeed joined us.

Asuka: "How did it go with Koneko?"

You: "First of all she lead me to the old building outside asking me if I don't want to join their club."

Haruka: "And what did you say?"

That's right... am I part of Rias' peerage or not since that pawn denied me. Hmm I should ask her or anyone else from the club.