The place I found

I woke after some time, my head pounding. I must have hit it on my way down. Covered in rock and dirt as I dusted myself off getting up and stretching my wings. How long have I been out for?

But as I looked around this place was so beautiful. The grass a blue-green that felt so soft on my feet. The air was sweet and made me feel safe and drowsy. Beautiful white flowers that looked like crystals layered the ground. Trees with leaves that glimmered like the sun. This place was amazing. Breathing in the warm air I began to walk around this wonderland. But I couldn't help but wonder why was this place under the ground? Was I not supposed to find this amazing place? I wish I could stay but the strong powers from inside hurt my head. It felt like a pain in my chest... I didn't want to leave this place just yet.

As I walked around I found something interesting. A man laying on top of a golden pillar. Glass locking him in this odd prison. He slept with his hands laying on his stomach. A blue rose in his hands and a pair of white wings on his back. Was this an angel?! I've never seen one before. Especially one this beautiful. It looks like they've been here for a long time. But I could see them breathing so I knew this angel was alive. I got closer. Peaking at him and poking at the glass...

"Hello..? Are you awake?" I ask him. Not expecting a reply from him. But I didn't want to scare someone who looked so nice.

I slowly removed the glass covering the angel. Most times I can't even touch humans. They can't see or hear anything that escapes my mouth. It was like torture at times. But he could be different  being an angel.

I reach my hand down... Gently moving the hair from his face as I touch his cheek. Pulling on it to make sure I could really touch him. I felt joy fill my body for the first time in my whole life as a demon. I could touch him! I couldn't help myself but hug this sleeping man. I wanted to hug someone for so long! I just hope he doesn't mind. Not like he knows anyways. He's sleeping. I can't just leave him here when I may be able to speak with him. Man, I got lucky with someone who looks so beautiful.

I extended my large wings and flew out of this beautiful place. Watching as the hole sealed itself once we both came out of it. I've never seen magic like it before... But I was more focused on the man in my arms. Flying back to my home... I wasn't expecting it but..

He woke up