♛ Checklist 📝✅

Finally, the day arrived, Saira landed in Mumbai and wandered her searching eyes around the Airport lobby to find the specific one she's been looking for.

She bit her nails while pulling her luggage and looking here and there when....

"DIMINIE ?!!" Saira heard a sweet call from back and when she turned, she was already crying.

A beautiful girl, in her, black and purple India wear ,came running and stood in front of Saira, making her gasp. "T-Taebear ?" Saira stuttered.

"Aigoo. Who else, Diminie?" Su replied smiling wide and now, obviously Saira was hugging the shorter while crying.

Su secretly cried too, but she pretended to be stronger. "Aish, you're crying or laughing ?!" Su asked when she parted away and saw Saira, hiding her face full of tears but stupid smile on lips.

"Both." Saira replied, hugging her Taebear again, 'cuz bish, she'd already told everyone, the more short the Su look, the more Adorable Saira would find her and well, where will those Saira's reserved hugs go then?

The times passed by, Saira had a warm welcome in Su's house. Su was way too attentive and protective for Saira ,as Saira had first time traveled and lived so far away from her family. However, living with Su's family never really gave her a chance to think she's missing out something, as they were all so loving, caring and little strict like how the real parents are.

Monday ended in a snap of a finger, and the whole Tuesday passed away in unpacking and introduction things.
However, when Su and Saira were about to sleep at Tuesday's night, they planned to go for shopping the next day.

"What do you have to buy ?" Su asked, as she layed on her side of bed.

"Some clothes." Saira replied "Mom didn't let me pack much clothes, she said, I won't be able to handle too much luggage so it'll be convenient if I buy clothes here." She completed while closing her eyes and pulling blanket.

"Oh. It'll be fun then. Let's buy you clothes tomorrow." Su muttered.

"Not only me. You're buying clothes for yourself too." Saira replied pulling blanket more to herself, on which, Su tsked.

"Yaah. I can't, I already ha-"

"Hush, my mom told me to buy you clothes too, she said you're like her daughter too. Are saying no to her?" Saira asked looking at Su with dramatic gasp, making Su facepalm.

"Tsk Tsk. Bad daughter." Saira muttered and pulled blanket all to herself making Su flinch.

"Yaaah! My blanket-"

Saira smirked opening her arms, "You can come closer ,you know."

......

The whole Wednesday went by their shopping for the concert day and at the end of the day; after spending all their times and energy roaming whole Mumbai ,both girls didn't had conciousness to even talk any longer, resulting them to sleep without even changing in nightwears.

Next day, on Thursday, they woke up late and then they panicked like a lost mouse.

"Oh my god, Diminie!!! We have thousands things to do and we were mast sleeping and snoring till now." Su yelled , pacing around while folding blankets and brushing at same time.

"I freaking didn't even try out dress yesterday and slept like a horse! What if it doesn't fit now ?! What will we do at last time, Taebear !?" Saira panicked , blabbering from washroom.

"You're worried about your dress and here I-"

"I'm trying to work here, Will you both shut it ?! Or should we just leave you both 'soulmates' out, with your luggages." Su's cruella, means, elder sister yelled from other room, as she was failing to focus on her work because of the ruckus.

"Bilkul sahi boli. Dono ko bahar Kar do, jab dekho.. Taebear! Diminie! Taebear! Diminie! Karte rhte hain." Su's mom yelled from kitchen too and Su, Saira immediately shuts their mouths.

*An hour later*

"Taebear, what if my dress doesn't fit ?" Saira was whispering ,as now the pair were silently talking in room with closed door.

"Yaah! You and your dress!!" Su facepalmed looking at frowning Saira. "Btw, You can stop whispering, they won't hear now, chill. " Su Said laughing and there comes a voice from other room.

"You guys better keep up with that whispering game of yours-" Didi warned from other room. "- 'cuz we're loving it." Saira and Su again heard, followed by Didi and Mommy's giggles ,laughs and sound of their hi-fives.

......

The whole day spent ,them panicked in whisper and re-re-rechecking everything they've packed, including tickets, tissue papers, lip balms , list of things to pack other day, like bottles, lunch and so on.

And Finally, now they were trying to sleep very early so that they would have enough sleep and energy for upcoming big day. Although, sleeping before the concert day was waaay tougher than they imagined, as they couldn't stop their chattings , uncontrollable heartbeats and excitement for next day.

After spending hours wide awake, they finally forced themselves to sleep.

"Goodnight, Taebear. Let's make tomorrow, the best day of our lives." Saira whispered sleepy and Su smiled.

"Goodnight, Diminie. I promise, we will. " Su whispered back to Saira, who was already snoring softly.

Su smiled tugging Saira in blanket that she forgot to pull today and released a satisfied sigh , saying...

Here we come Bangtan...