4.

As JJ was walking into Garcia apartment she bumped into Emily "hey JJ see you bought the GIN",all the blond could do was Stare  at what the brunette was wearing she was wearing  tight fitting black gym leggings  with a grey Nikey zip up which was done up only halfway so u could see her red vest top that showed of her cleavage perfectly.

"Earth to JJ hello"

"Omg sorry em I was in my own world"

"Yea I could see that" Emily said while laughing

Penelope then came out from her apartment "hey girls what are you doing out here let's get girls night started."  "Yes let's go" they both said in unison

Penelope and JJ was trying to convince Emily to let them do her nails and hair as it will be fun  Emily was about to say no but how could she say no to a JJ  begging her and giving her puppy dog eyes as soon as she looked it to those Crystal blue eyes she said "fine whatever but make it look nice"  "YAY" Penelope and JJ squealed.

As Penelope finished the last of Emily's nails the doorbell rang "oh pizza here" Penelope said as she got of the couch  "hey JJ you nearly Done as I need the toilet"  "yea two seconds"  the blond said as she wrapped the last pice of hair around. (A picture of the hairstyle will be at the end)  "all done em"  she said as she handed Emily her phone to look in the camera "Wow JJ where did you lean to do hair like this" the burnet said "I don't know I think I have just always knew how too style hair I guess" the blond said as she shrugged her shoulders.

When Emily came back from the toilet all three girls sat down on the couch about to dig in  when Penelope shouted "not yet" handing them Shot's of vodka  "after we drink first" "cheers" they all said in unison, there ended up picking the film holidate 

After the film all of them where very drunk and Penelope all ready fell asleep on her own bed. Emily and JJ  where now facing each other and just talking about life. As Emily was talking about how she grew up all JJ could think about was putting her lips to Emily's  and before she could get her head straight she Realised her lips  where against  Emily's lip she was about to pull away when she felt hands on her back  pulling her closer the next thing she knew Emily was kissing her back. JJ then pushed Emily on her back  still kissing. Emily let go just for a second to get air then got  back to kissing the blond. JJ slid her hands up Emily's top and squeezed her boobs which led to Emily letting out a little moan  and before it could get anymore Emily stopped it as Garcia was in the next room.

JJ was the frist to wake up with a really bad hangover as JJ looked around she realised  that she was cuddling Emily she stayed there for a minute  as the memories from last night came flooding back from last night "shit" she whispered to her self she looked at her phone to see what time it was. It was 6am JJ felt stupid for kissing Emily she quickly and quietly got up from the arms of Emily and  got her shoes and sneaked out of Garcia  apartment and called an Uber to come take her back home.

Emily's hairstyle that  JJ did for  her