The Avatar of Envy

Y/n POV

After we heard someone call Mammon and insult him. Mammon just introduce the guy his younger brother and also the Avatar of Envy, I just observe his features, He has purple, side-swept hair that slopes to his left. He has orange eyes with a blue gradient and a very pale skin.

"Oi! Who you calling Stupid!?"

"You! Who else do you think!? Pay back already the money you borrow to me"

"I have already told ya! Give me more a bit time and I return it double"

They were both arguing with each other. After hearing what they both arguing about.

I just stare Mammon with an unimpressed look in my face.

"So your a lowlife, Mammon" I said

"So your a lowlife, Mammon" I said. To think he borrow money and refuse to pay back. What a scum.

"Hey! Don't call me a lowlife! Remember my Advice before what to do when Demons might attack you, your about to witness  that for real. It's time for you to die cause it won't be me"

"Hold on isn't your advice, is to run away or..." Levi stopped at the middle of his sentence. Because Mammon just leave me as a distraction to save his own butt.

I just internally facepalm. That bastard, he really is a great scum.

Why did they assigned him to me?

While I was busy internally cursing and swearing Mammon. Levi just told me that Mammon just used me as a distraction and sacrifice.

"You don't have to tell me, I'm fully aware" I thought and ashamed of myself.

"I'll admit that Mammon is one of the scummiest scumbags you'll ever meet a lowlife,  but still that was pretty dumb of you letting him used you"

Even I wanted to speak for myself and argue back. I didn't want to risk my life. So I just listened to whatever he said and let it go inside my ear and leave to the other ear.

As he continue to insult me. I choose to ignore it. When he keep saying human and demand me to follow him.

Awfully at the same time, Mammon just message me in my D.D.D  that I shouldn't tell Lucifer that he left me with Levi. Who might kill me, if he want to.

If I really die, I'll make sure to haunt you.

3rd POV

Y/n just decide to follow Levi to his room as she have no choice. When Levi and y/n entered his room. He just asked her if she was sure she wasn't seen by anyone before entering his room.

Y/n just stare at him with a Question look in her face.

"Are you afraid someone might gossip about us?" Y/n bluntly asked. Levi on the other just blushed as he stutter and blush.

"O-ooof co...course not,  my heart only belongs to Sweet Ruri-chan and she's animated, And also why would people gossip?! I mean me with some non-otaku normie, that's insane"

"Okay, this hurt my otaku pride that he keep calling my blood pattern blue means normal people, but I am scared to argue..." Y/n thought to herself as she internally cried inside her mind.

She was externally keeping her expressionless face and stare at somewhere else

She was externally keeping her expressionless face and stare at somewhere else. When Levi notice that she wasn't listening anymore and asked what she's staring at.

Y/n just wish to change the subject by asking about the thick books he have.

Levi respond cheerfully as he talked about TSL.  Y/n honestly respond that she haven't heard about it. And there goes Levi judgemental look.

"What why? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You kidding right? TSL is made in the human realm and for you not to know, you must be lying about being an otaku, unbelievable, what a normie thing to do, Anyways I do you a favor by telling you the great work that is called The Seven lords or TSL for short"  Levi said and tell the whole story of The Seven Lords to y/n.

Back in the present time.

"So that's where you get our names?" Henry said with an unamused look.

Levi just proudly replied 'yes' to his 10 years old son.

Henry just remembered his Uncles reaction when he first introduced himself.

Flashback

"Ehh... Seriously naming your son, Henry too, they should have at least asked us, if they both can't think of a good name for our lovely nephew and nieces" Asmodeus said.

"That's Levi to you, Does it mean that your Henry the third?" Satan asked to Henry who is also confused.

"Geez, his such a nerd naming his kids like this" Mammon said.

Beel just give him a food and pat his head "Eat a lot and grow fast"

"Well that's unexpected for you to share food, Beel" Belphie said as he glance at Henry and mess with his hair.

"???" Henry just stare his uncles with a confused look.

After Levi and y/n talked with Lucifer.  Y/n just come to check how they are doing. Henry notice that his Uncles and his Mom were very close with each other.

They all come to hug her each of one of them and asked how she is.

They joked and laugh together. Y/n just asked him and his younger sisters to come and they all run to they're mom who asked if they liked there Uncles.

Levi who see that scene got jealous and told his younger and older brother to distance thereselves to his beloved player two.

"Your such a nerd calling y/n like that" Mammon said and Levi just argue and insult him. Lucifer just told them to stop.

It was a lively scene. But it got out of there hand so y/n stepped in and scold them.

Henry thought his Mom was amazing to think she scold his Uncles and Dad.  Even though they are stronger than her.

End of Flashback

Levi just notice the unamused look that his Son had and asked what's with the look.

"Dad, why do I have the same name as Henry 2.0 your goldfish?" Henry sternly asked and Levi just avert his eyes somewhere else.

"This feel like the same way y/n look at me with full of displeasure" Levi thought as he couldn't believe that he is nervous to answer his son.

"..." Ruri doesn't know how should she feel.  Why did his Dad name her after his crush? Meanwhile Seraphina just asked his Dad to continue the story.

"Come on Dad, don't be such a cliffhanger!" Seraphina said.

"Phew, Save, but ROFL, my daughter know the word cliffhanger" Levi thought and giggle so he continue.

And Henry and Ruri just let it slide.