Chapter 5 - 🔞I care for you

Start from the beginning

His lips and tongue landed on one of Wei Ying's chest buds unconsciously as he licks and sucks them hard that made the latter arches his back forward and grab Lan Zhan's head. He brushed his fingers trailing the long hair as he places them at his back to see his husband's face.

He cupped Lan Zhan's face and speak.

"Lan Zhan, own me...same as before. When you love to punish me with your pleasurable body.." Wei Ying cried.

Lan Zhan did not respond by words but instead, he obeyed what his husband wanted to do to him.

Lan Zhan's member is throbbing in pain. Lan Zhan's mouth traveled down south licking and sucking every inch of his husband's body leaving bruises and red marks.

When his lips reach the stomach, he halted and stare at it intently, and his heartbeat thumps crazily. Lan Zhan smile and that didn't escape from Wei Ying's eyes.

"Lan Zhan...love me back...for our child..please love me back." Wei Ying's eyes are wet from tears of sadness, his heart is clenching in pain.

Lan Zhan leaves a soft kiss on his stomach and he feels the familiar heartbeat again. It is so weird but his heart is beating abnormally.

Wei Ying moaned when Lan Zhan grabs his member and suck it hard. Wei Ying almost cum but he managed to control it. Lan Zhan let go of his hard member with a lewd pop and transfer his mouth to his balls playing his tongue on it. His mouth transferred to his butthole and lick them as he lifts Wei Ying's bum and placed his legs on his shoulders.

Lan Zhan's finger is starting to prepare Wei Ying entrance, thrust in and out of his hole.

"Lan Zhan..so good..do it now.." Wei Ying moaned and keep his leg on his husband's shoulder better to give him more access to his hole.

"Mmmnn.." Lan Zhan answered with a moan.

He then positions himself and slowly, he presses and pushes slowly, all the way in. Wei Ying bit his lower lips and endure the pain from the tingling pain and pleasure.

"Aaahhh!" they moaned in unison. Their foreheads are bead sweating.

Wei Ying hugs his husband tight and snuggles to Lan Zhan's neck feeling the size of his husband member. He is so full.

"Wei Ying, do you like it?"

"Lan Zhan, I am embarrassed but I love it so much because it's you..."

Lan Zhan's member grows bigger inside Wei Ying's tight hole hearing his words.

"Lan Zhan, you grow inside me. The same response every time I teased you. Do you feel my love now? Do you remember you love it when I am riding on you..." Wei Ying said provoking his husband.

Lan Zhan can't hold it anymore and start to move his body as he pulls his member leaving the tip of it and hitting back inside crashing the tight hole.

"Ahhh Lan Zhan...my dear Lan Zhan.."

Lan Zhan's movement becomes aggressive hearing Wei Ying's moan and thrust harder and faster as he hit Wei Ying's sweet spot mercilessly.

"Wei Ying, I am close...." Lan Zhan said when he felt his cock twitched.

He grabs Wei Ying's member and jerks it until they cum almost at the same time.

"Ugh!" Lan Zhan cum hard inside his hole.

"Aaaaahh!" Wei Ying hugs his husband when he releases and spreading them on his stomach.

"Lan Zhan, thank you..."

"You don't have to." Lan Zhan answered while still chasing his breath.

"Lan Zhan...is it you? Do you remember your love for me?"

"I just care for you."

Meanwhile, in the interrogation hall, Su She brought the Wicked soul wh made the unlove potion and because they can't wait for Lan Wanji, they started to ask the ghost.

"Do you want to perish your soul?"

" No sire, I am sorry, I just want to make an antidote to the love potion I made."

"Even love potion is forbidden! Look at what have you done. People love each other by force because of the spell, and when the effectiveness lasts, it leaves a broken family. How dare you control the feeling of humans heart by that potion."

"That is why I made an unlove potion. But I accidentally drop it on the floor and spilled."

"What will happen if someone drinks or touches it?"

"Well, it has three days of effect and secret. First, he will feel numb in his heart, and on the first day, he will not remember he loves someone and will not recognize the person. On the next day, he will recognize the person but he doesn't know he loves that person. The next day, he will recognize the person but show only care but no love at all. He will not remember the love he has for the person he loves."

"So you mean it only lasts for a few days?"

"No, it will last forever unless the person is in love naturally, it will become temporary."

"How dare you ruin someone else's, pure love!"

"Master, I am sorry, forgive me. The unlove potion was made with a pure heart of mine. My intention is clear. Whoever drinks or touches it, he will lose his love if their love was only because of the love potion. But if their love is natural, it is temporary. The pure love and true feelings will be restored if there is a strong bond of love that will remind and connects them."

"It is confusing, make it straight to the point!" Lan Qiren said in anger.

"The fruit of pure love will restore everything naturally. I'm sorry." The wicked ghost said quickly.

"Fruit of love?" Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen said together.

"Yes sir, but if you lose it with the soul-eating a ghost, I cannot guarantee the love will restore." Said the wicked ghost.

to be continued...

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter.