It Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends

MADEMISSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Yeah, I love this ship so damn much so I decided to write a little something for it. OK enjoy

"Werewolves" Artemis breathed as she slammed her back against the wall of the small hut. Just the thought of what could possibly be in there sent her running back towards the Dead Canary. She stopped right outside to catch her breath and to calm down a little. If Silas was still in there, she didn't want to make him think she was scared or in any way flustered. She also wanted to appear put together and strong in front of Madison.

That was something Artemis couldn't quite explain to herself. Why she wanted to appear a certain way to someone she had only just known. She never really cared what people thought of her. That's what got her far in this business. She was persistent and independent. But something about Madison made her want to be around her constantly. It was a feeling that just kept growing and growing.

Artemis took a few deep breathes before stepping inside the empty pub. The only people in residence there at that moment were Desmond, Quinn, and Madison. As soon as she saw Artemis walk in the door, Madison shot out of her seat and walked quickly over to her.

"Are you alright, Artemis?" Madison asked almost lovingly to the other woman. She had a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah I'm alright just tired" Artemis replied, watching the look on Madison's face shift into a relieved one.

"Good. I was worried that something had happened to you."

"Yeah, I'm alright. That Silas Torson gets me really angry."

"Yeah, I understand. Uh, can I give you something? I "

"Yeah go ahead"

Madison faltered for a little bit before leaning forward and catching Artemis' lips in a soft kiss. In a matter of seconds, Artemis' focus went from the hut in the forest to the person kissing her. It took her a second react to it but then she returned the kiss quickly, apparently wanting to have done this for multiple days now. It was full of feelings but it wasn't forced or hard. It was passionate in a calming and soft way. They couldn't see but Desmond and Quinn were smirking off to the side.

"So, uh, yeah that's what I wanted to give you. Feel free to give it back anytime." Madison smiled sheepishly, a flush growing evident on her cheeks.

"I think I'll give it back right now," Artemis said with a small smirk as she pulled Madison back into the kiss, smiling.

>>>>>>>

YEAH MADEMIS WOO HOO SO I WROTE THIS EARLIER TODAY SO I DECIDED TO POST IT. I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND LEAVE REQUESTS AND READ MY OTHER STORIES.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PEACE OUT :))