Chapter 2: traitor

Slytherin?

The hall goes quite as if the Slytherins don't want me in their house and the Gryffindor not sure wether to see me as a traitor or just plain confused. The Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs somewhere in the middle of the awkwardness. My brothers and Ginny look at me terrified like I'm a stranger.

"Miss Weasley please go take your seat at the Slytherin table" McGonagall ushers making me walk cautiously over to my house.

This is going to be interesting...

After dinner and a painfully awkward night, we follow the prefects to the common room in the dungeon. I can say I'm shocked, I don't know of anyone in our family who's been in a house other that Gryffindor. What's mum and dad going to think?

"Well well well, look what we have here, a slytherin Weasley" Malfoy smirks walking up to me with a gorgeous smirk on his face. Wait did I just think that?

"What, can't handle having a Weasley in your house?" I can feel a small crowd starting to form around us in the common room.

"Oh no I can handle it, but can you?" Draco laughs his two dumb friends standing behind him laughing like it was some kind of insult.

"I'll be just fine."

The next morning I get out of bed and quickly changing into my robes so I can find Ginny and my brothers before classes start. I wrote a letter home last night telling mum and dad the news. What will they think of me? The other Slytherins haven't said much, I don't know if they're just in shock, impressed or pissed that I ended up being one of them.

"Fred! George!" I yell seeing my twin brothers walking towards the great hall.

"Look Fred it's our little traitor!" George laughs as I walk up to them.

"I didn't know I'd be sorted into slytherin! How mad is Ron and everyone else? I already sent an owl to mum and dad."

" Tay, we're joking with you! You're our little rebel now!" Fred jokes putting his arm over my shoulders like he usually does. I walk over to the Gryffindor table with them so I could talk to Ron and Ginny.

"Hey Ron, Gin-" I start but Ron rudely cuts me off.

"Oh shove off Taylar, go back to your house" Ron sneers not even giving me so much of a glance while he just sits and eats his breakfast.

"Just because I got sorted into slytherin doesn't mean I'm not your sister still."

"Tay, it's probably best if you just leave," Ginny sighs also giving me a cold shoulder just like Ron.

"Fine. I'll leave. Just forget you have another sister" I snap walking away holding back the tears welling in my eyes.

They are supposed to be my family, the ones there for me no matter what. But Ron has taking to holding some sort of grudge and Ginny is taking his side. Instead of going to my table, I walk out of the great hall with the tears already flowing done my face.  I have transfiguration first so I make my way over to the classroom and wait outside against the stone wall.

"Miss Weasley are you alright?" A voice asks.

"Umm no." I answer quietly still looking down at the ground.

"Well why don't you come to my office, I'm sure Ms.
McGonagall will understand," Dumbledore smiles kindly signaling for me to follow him.

Okay, so this is chapter 2! I am not sure how I'm gonna go with this but would love so feedbacks and ideas. I hope you enjoy it!