I Will Wait (Spences POV)

SPENCER'S POV:

I did not just do that. I pretty much told her, maybe she didn't notice. I can't worry about that right now, I need to find this son of a bitch and put him where he belongs.

We surrounded the building and this time we sent more than one person in. We sent a team to the back,  front, and outside just in case he tries to get away. He also may have back up of his own. It seems that there's a lot of things he never told Y/N about him.

Garcia did some digging and he got those serial rape charges from a gang he was in that also were apart of a human trafficking ring. I'm pretty sure he was going to take Y/N there. That's the only reason he was with her, he never loved her.

Garcia also found a discord chat filled with pedos, rapists, sadists, and basically any kind of convicted criminal to be known. They talked a lot about Y/N, about how much they'd pay for her to be their slave. *ugh* I shiver at the thought.

How could someone treat someone as beautiful, kind, and overall amazing like that? She deserves the world, I'd be her slave, anything she wants I'll do, because I'm... in love with her.

Yep I said it, and now I have to catch this piece of shit so I can tell her.

As we approach the building we send the team going out back first. Then the team going to the front, my team, Me, Hotch, and Prentiss.

The man upfront let's us in because he doesn't want any part of this. We find his new apartment number.

"FBI OPEN UP!" Hotch makes his voice authoritative.

There's no answer so Morgan, who can through the back, kicks the door down. We check the house and we get all clears till we find a suspicious room.

"Guys, in here." Emily whispers.

Morgan takes yet another door down, then we storm the room. He's in there alone with a noose. This coward was going to kill himself. 

We tackle him so he can't go through with it, and cuff him.

"You have the right to remain silent, everything you say and do can and will be used against you in a court of law..." Morgan reads off his rights as he takes him away.

Finally, this is all over. (...or is itttt??? Harry styles fans anyone).

We get in the van, and start to drive towards the station. Emily starts to mouth off at Y/Ns ex.

"You really thought you'd get away with this. Y/N never deserved any of this you stupid piece of-" She can't finish her sentence as it was stopped by a car colliding with the van.

We didn't get off that easy.

(A/N I'm backkkk. Okay can we talk about how destiel is canon now for all my supernatural fans. Anyways love y'all ✌️)