Beg

* Cookie and Lucious end up fucking in Cookie's Office*

Cookie's POV

You know It was so stupid of me to finally try and let Lucious back in my heart. I can't believe that I actually thought He would dump Anika for me stupid me. I'm proud of my baby for coming out into the world nobody cares that he's gay accept Lucious. I was In my office with my feet propped up on my desk Looking over Jamal On the internet. I happen to look up and see Lucious leaning against my office door.

" What do you want", I asked not making eye contact with him. " I wanna talk to you", He said. " Yeah well I'm busy", I snapped. " Doing what", He asked.

" Busy being Busy so I don't have to talk to you", I replied. He took his hat off and sat down at my desk. " Look I'm sorry for you cancelling the album it's just I don't feel it anymore not having you around it makes it dead isn't it suppose to be a family song", He asked.

I mean he was right but I told him after the White party that I was done working on that album with him it hurt me so bad. " Lucious...Just leave I don't have time for this you lied to me", I said standing up. 

" Cookie listen The only reason That I stayed with Anika is because she threated to snitch on Empire leave us in the dirt. You know I tried but Anika is worth Empire if she snitches or does he wrong thing it's like we build this company for nothing. I'm just going along with her plan that's all.", He said.

" And you expect me to believe you...", I asked. " I can show you better then I can tell you", He said. He came over to me and I took my legs off the desk and sat with my back directly against my chair he spread my legs and moved my thong to the side.

He then teased me by giving me nice slow licks on my inner thighs. Without warning his tounge latched onto my core as I threw my head back.

" Uh uh", I moaned. He thrusted 2 finger into me still sucking and licking me. " Uh Dam Lucious...", I moaned. " You like that", he asked latching back onto my core. " Yes yes yessss please don't stop baby", I moaned.

I was so caught of Guard That I didn't realize Jamal knocking on the door. I signaled Lucious to get under the desk we whispered shouted at each other but he eventually did it. I pushed my chair Closer into the desk. " Come In", I shouted.

Lucious POV

Dam Jamal. " Come in", Cookie shouted again. " Hey Ma uh you okay", I heard Jamal asked. " Yeah I'm fine baby it's just ya dam father", she said. Hell no I scooted up back in between her legs and started licking her thigs.

" I know But you know he can't stop us from recording that song right", Jamal said. "Uh...mmm....Yeah....Oh god", she moaned. " Ma you okay You want me to go get somebody or something", she said. I then latched onto her core again and she gasped.

" Uh uh...mmm Uh no...J..Jamal JUST Leave...we..uh...will mmm...Talk tomo..RROW", she screamed. "Ok Love you", he said. " Mhm yes Love you to", she said. I heard the door close and she pushed her chair back from her desk so I could come out.

" Uh Uh Yessss Lucious Just like that", she moaned tossing her head back. she pulled her dress from over her head. " YESSSS LUCIOUSS BABY IMA CUMMMM", she yelled. Soon she came all over my tounge.

I put her on her desk and kissed her deeply. Her hand traveled down from my neck to my pants buckle and she started taking it off. She yanked the belt through the buckled and threw it somewhere I'm pretty sure she broke a lamp.

She pulled on my member and started stroking it. I teased her entrance.

" Uh Lucious Come on like man you sitting here f- She was cut off because I rammed into her as she threw her head back

Cookie's POV

" Oh MY GOD LUCIOUSSSS YESSSS",I moaned. " What's My name", He asked. " DAAADDDYYYYYY", I screamed. " That's right dam you so tight cooks", he moaned. " UH OH MY GOODNESS YESS PAPI I'M GONNA CUMMMMMM", I screamed.

" Not yet baby I'm not done with you", He grunted. " PLEASEEEEE", I moaned. " There you go baby let it go", He said. Soon I came all over his shaft. " No we ain't finish  come ride this dick baby", He said.

He sat down on the couch and I straddled his lap. I smiled and kissed him deeply and slowly put him at my entrance and slid down onto him. " Dam Lucious your so big", I said. " Uh ahhh...", I moaned.

He leaned up and started kissing and sucking on my neck. " Dam Uh",He moaned. " Oh My god LUCIOUSSS IM GONNA CUM", I screamed

That night was a night a never excepted