-

Hephaestus: Fine, apology accepted...now, get back to work.

-

Hestia: (huffs) ....aw man!

-

AN HOUR LATER- THE GUILD'S MEDICAL CENTER

-

As I arose to start the new morning, my ribs still ached after yesterday. Passing out was not my forte, but it happens. Spotting to see Bell's bedside empty, he already got up and left, without saying a word. Yet, he did leave me a note.

-

MIDDAY- SAGE POV

-

"Dear Sage,

I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, and for leaving you so early. But, I had to take care of some personal matters myself. Please, if you encounter the goddess, don't tell her I got out of bed, she'll start to worry for my sake. 

Sincerely, Bell"

-

Sage: (crumples the paper) Why do those two always run off? I'll never understand.

-

Facing the other side of my room, I noticed a tray of breakfast left there.

-

Sage: He didn't even get the chance to eat. Sad. Let it still be warm, pretty please?

-

Tasting the eggs in my mouth, that someone made for me. It felt soothing.

-

Sage: (happy) Nope, still temperate enough to chew. 

-

Giggling to myself as I stare out the window, to view the birds flying high. I still wanted to train, but in order to do that. I need to recover quickly.

-

Sage: (mutters) Don't get yourself hurt out there, Bell.

-

AFTERNOON- BELL POV

-

Continuing my training inside the dungeon "without his help", I understand Sage hates being left behind, but my time here, can't be sacrificed so measly.

-

Spending a few hours in the caves, killing every monster I've encountered. The crystals I gained were hefty. Meaning I can finally buy that sweet armor with the rabbit insignia.

-

Bell: (soliloquy) Such great armor can't be so easily wasted, I think people just overlook the value of resistance, or the opportunity to improve your skills. Flashiness doesn't assert dominance, only pride. Golden chest pieces hardly prove any worth to me, since they're so expensive. I should use the money, Sage gave me to get that armor. 

-

Bell: Yet, it's really terrible how I'm treating him? I have to do a better job. So, he can buy a weapon also.

-

Sensing a goblin leaping at him, he counterattacks the monster, by ducking before slicing it's stomach. Dropping another crystal. That was the last of them.

-

Bell: (satisfied) I should head back to the surface. I did enough for one day.

-