what it takes to be a hero

Start from the beginning

"RUN BRAT RUN!" shouted Mitsuki as she was worried for her future son.

Turning around he saw a green, goop-like substance rising. "I like a skin-suit with some fire!" And with that the title screen pops up.

Episode 2: What It Takes To Be A Hero

Many were worried for the blond boy fate.

The screen shifts back to the rooftop with Midoriya screaming his lungs out at seeing a frail man replace the Symbol of Peace before him. He starts thinking out loud, exclaiming that he "deflated". He starts looking around, hoping to see All Might running away somewhere.

"Seriously deflate?" Said Enji. This made a few people chuckle.

"You're not him, you're a fake! An IMPOSTOR!" Midoriya accuses. All Might sighs at the fanboy's reaction. He assures him that he is in fact All Might, but his last words are punctuated with blood flowing out of his mouth.

All Might goes on to explain that his buff form is like a guy at a swimming pool sucking in his gut and flexing. Izuku can't believe what he's hearing.

"No….. I'm dreaming…. All Might's a giant of a man who saves everyone… He defeats all obstacles and wins the day with a fearless smile…" he rambles on.

Hearing this All Might sighs. "There's plenty of fear behind that smile."

Many people were shocked especially Nana hearing this from him in the future as Toshinori sigh as he know the risks.
Many of them understand, like the older generation.

I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut. Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends." A ruffling sound is heard and Midoriya visibly flinches at what he sees. He is absolutely horrified at the sight. All Might is seen lifting up his shirt to show a large wound in his side. The scars ran from the upper end of his navel all the way to his left pectorals. Around the region of what should have been his false-ribs, a large dent is seem=n. The skin is folded in on itself, and everything seems permanently bruised.

The audience were shock as Some of them went to the restroom to vomit in the toilets even Nana went there too.
Toshinori cringing at his wound In the future as he rub his side.

"Pretty gross, huh? I got this in a big fight, five years back. My respiratory system was basically destroyed and I lost my whole stomach. All the surgeries have pretty much worn me out, and it can't be fixed. Right now I can only do Hero work about three hours a day." He said in a dejected voice.

"Rest of the time, this is what I look like" Depreciating humor flowed thick in his voice.

"Three hours?..." Whispered Nana. While Gran torino sighed.
Toshinori cursed himself for that.

'No respiratory system, absent stomach…. But damn.... No body would even survived with that injuries...." thought Enji.

Midoriya still can't comprehend what's going on around him. He quickly remembers the villain who fought with All Might exactly five years ago, but All might dismisses him.

"The punk may have landed some hits, but he couldn't bring me down. Most of the world hasn't heard of this fight. I did everything I could to keep it under wraps." His eyes drop to the floor for a moment. "I'm supposed to be the guy who's always smiling right? I'm the Symbol of Peace, people everywhere have to think that I'm never afraid. But honestly, I smile to hide the fear inside. It's just a brave face I put on when the pressure is high."

"But what happened to the Villian?" Said Inko. Many thought about this while Some may had an idea about it but wasn't so sure as they look at the screen to see some answers for now.