"True." I said out loud making the all turn to me.

"But I want you all to promise me that you're going to vote for whoever sings the song better. Raise your right hand." He continues.

I accidentally raised my left hand as well as Brittany. "Your right hand." He says to both Brittany and I.

"It's this one." Finn whispers picking up my right hand.

"Sorry I get confused sometimes." I said shyly.

"Repeat after me. I promise to vote for whoever sings the song better."

We repeat what he says, "I promise to vote for whoever sings the song better."

"It's on." He says turning to Rachel the turning back to leave.

"All right, guys."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Brittany and I decided to hang out with Becky, well it was mostly Brittanys idea but I decided to go along with it.  We made it to the cafeteria where they were selling the cupcakes.

"Oh, my god. What are they doing?!" I hear Quinn say.

"I actually think they're kind of friends."

"Brittany is always cheating off her test papers in math class."

Brittany, Becky and I make it up to the table where they were selling the cupcakes, "See, so many? And look how pretty they are, Becky." I tell her.

"Wow." She says in amazement.

"You guys are supposed to be in your wheelchair." Santana scolds.

Brittany shrugged with an innocent look, "I lost it." She tells them.

They all look towards me, "I let her borrow mine and she lost it." I admitted shyly.

"Are you a cheerleader to? It's so cool." Becky questions Santana.

"So is buying a cupcake. That's really cool." Brittany tells her.

"But I don't have any money." She answered sadly.

I reached for my wallet, "That's okay, I have some." I have some handing Santana a dollar allowing Becky to get a cupcake.

"Thanks." Becky says as she skips away happily.

"So, how much do we have now?" Brittany asks.

"Well, with this one dollar, we have... one dollar." Finn states.

"This is ridiculous." A frustrated and annoyed Quinn said.

"Well, maybe if we put a jelly bean or something on top we'd sell more."

"Are you an idiot?! How am I supposed to trust you to take care of our baby when you can't even figure out how to sell a damn cupcake?" She yells at him.

Finn was quick to become defensive, "Stop attacking me. I'm sick of it."

"Get a job." She demands.

"I'm trying!" Finn yells back as he stands up in frustration and kicks over his wheelchair.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

I was currently sitting in the gym with Sue and Mr. Schue as we were holding tryouts for a new cheerio. I was only here cause I'm captain but trust me I did not want to be here.

Coach had her arms crossed, "I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing here."

"You just call a name, they come in and try out. Just give them a chance to express themselves."