Mr. Schue shook his head in disbelief, "I can't believe how insensitive you're all being. Are you a team?" He sighs.

"Of course. But Artie understands, don't you, Artie?" Quinn says.

"Oh... Of course. I-It's cool. Anything that takes away our time from rehearsing doesn't serve the team." Poor Artie.

Soon enough the bell rings and as I go to exit I look back to see Artie struggling to tie his shoe laces so I went up to help him, "Here let me help you out."

"Thank you." He says as I bend down to tie them.

I give him a sympathetic look, "I'm sorry about how they reacted Artie if you want I can ride with you. You know get to know each other. I could really use more friends in glee club" I tell him

"Oh, it's okay I'm used to it. You don't have to ride with me to become friends." He says.

"I know but I would still like to no you better so if you're up to chat one day just let me know." I say walking out of the room.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"I have something I'd like to say." Kurt stood with a smile,  I want to audition for the wicked solo." He announces

"Kurt, there's a high 'F' in it."

"That's well within my range." He says to Mr. Schue.

"Ooooh's." Were heard from many members as we are stunned by Kurt.

"Well, I think Rachel's going to be fine for the female lead, but I'm happy to have you try out something else, Kurt. And we'll make sure it's got a killer high note."

I gave him a reassuring pat, "You tried." I tell him.

"Anyway, I wanted to say something to you guys. I was a little disappointed at how you were all so willing to take the bus to get to sectionals and make Artie drive by himself with his dad. We're a team, guys. We're in this glee club together."

"Artie doesn't care. His dad drives him everywhere."

"I do care. It kind of hurt my feelings." Artie tells them honestly.

Rachel shrugged, "We didn't think you would take it personally." 

"Well, you're irritating most of the time, but don't take that personally." I can't help but giggle and lean over to give him a high-five.

"I don't know if you guys really understand how much harder Artie has to work just to keep up."

"Preach." Artie adds.

"We're riding to sectionals together. Or we're not going at all. And to pay for the bus, we're having a bake sale." Making some of the members groan in annoyance.

"St. Ignatius nursing home was having a tag sale, and my AV club friends here agreed to help out. For the next week, each of you is going to spend three hours a day in a wheelchair. Oh, oh, oh. And we're doing a wheelchair number." He adds on

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"Now, all of you are going to judge, and in the spirit of full access, each of you is going to get a vote. Whatever singer has the most votes, gets the part."

"This isn't going to be about talent, Mr. Schuester. It's going to be a popularity contest."

Kurt intervenes, "Stop right there. Mr. Shue, if I may." He took the floor, "We all know I'm more popular than Rachel. And I dress better than her."