Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14 THE SS SHOW!
Welcome to the last chapter of this fiction. Since BB14 is going on, I decided to end this on the fourteenth Chapter. Thank you for giving so much love to this one! It really means a lot to me.! Let’s come back to the point where we left in the last chapter! #salsidnaazmoment!
Shehnaaz first went inside the house to get the task done, looking absolutely stunning, clad in a classy and elegant suit, she was looking like a princess, we all know what was she wearing. The way those colors were complementing her skin, her light makeup was making Sidharth go nuts!
He hugged her in the vanity before letting her go and snuggled into her neck. She wrapped her arms around her baby and kissed his forehead as he rested her head on her chest, “Zyada mat soch Sidharth, wo Maa hai, Maa apne bacho ko leke protective hoti hai isliye unhone tujhe official karne bole, tu nai karna chahta to isse mujhe koi problem nai hai. Maine Maa ko mana kiya tha tujhse ye sab kehne ke liye, lekin unhone bho sambhala tha mujhe, mai sachi bho sad hui thi jab ye sab chala tha aur us time tu nai tha mere sath. Abhi hai tu mere pass, to mujhe koi problem hai hi nai. Samjh raha hai tu?” she finally spoke and he just kissed her hard, her lipstick came off once he left her lips and he hugged her again.
“Kyu itna samjh rahi hai? Karne de ab mujhe karna hai. After all meri hi zid thi na. private rehene ki, ab mai hi sab gandagi saaf karunga. Sidnaaz ka tag sirf tag nai hai, hamara naam juda hai. How can haters trend that. Mera dimag sadh raha hai. I am sorry baby lekin tu jaa apna segment shoot kar, I really need to smoke right now and I don’t want to smoke in front of you.” He said pulling out of the hug. She didn’t get upset or sad, she left him in his space, she knew how much he always thought and how bad he was feeling at that particular time. She just kissed his forehead and hugged him one last time and pressed her lips on his chest before applying her lipstick again. She went in and supported All the members of Sidharth’s team, letting people know that she will always be the biggest and truest Sidheart! She had a little conversation with Jaan because he sang multiple songs for Devdaas Shukla.
She came back to the Vanity and found Sidharth and Salman, sitting on the bed talking and laughing together. Sidharth got up giving space to Shehnaaz like a gentleman.
“Nice, I am very impressed Sidharth. The way you respect her, pamper her and everything. Aur Shehnaaz, Kaisi ho? Abhi bhi hurt karta hai kya?” asked Salman trying to pull Shukla’s leg.
“Haa sir, bho pareshan karta hai abhi bhi.”
“To bhi sath ho?”
“Ha pareshan zarur karta hai, lekin hai to mera hi na.”
“Bigg Boss 13 me bhi same answer, abhi bhi same! Wah wah.”
“Haaaa kyu ke pyaar tab bhi tha, abhi bhi hai.”
Salman couldn’t help but went close nd hugged her tight, “Shehnaaz, tumko aise maturely cheeze handle karte dekh bhot acha lag raha hai. Aur maine dekha tumhara gaana, Kurta Pajama aur Bhula Dunga. Bhot acha kar rahi ho aur bhot aage jaogi, maine pehle bhi kaha tha.”
Sidharth smiled wide looking at the bond Salman and Shehnaaz shared and he was proud of his love, as he heard all what Salman said. Shehnaaz just blushed and hugged Salman back, “Thank You sir!”
“Aww, tum to bada sharmane lagi ho, full bahu vibes de rahi ho. How cute you guys! Still trending everywhere, people still love you and I really feel happy seeing such pure souls like you, being in love and staying in love with each other.”
Sidharth mouthed a thank you as well.
“Waise Shehnaaz, tumko pata hai ye BB14 me kya kya kiya hai tumhare peet ke peeche?”
Our little innocent baby nodded in a no, “Hayee! Nai pata mujhe, kya kiyaaa?”
“Itna close hua karta tha ladkiyo ke sath. Aise kaise tumne nai dekha? Live nai dekhi?”
“Haye! Wo to ab isko karne ko kuch nai hota tha na isliye. Jo bhi kiya, raat ko so nai pata tha. Mera dil waha dukhta tha. Bhale din me kuch bhi karta tha, kam se kam hasta hua dikhta tha.”
Sidharth again was proud of how maturely Shehnaaz answered, Love was visible in her eyes and could be felt in her voice as she spoke.
“I am so so so happy and proud of you both. And one thing I want to talk to You spcially Sidharth, I didn’t like the way channel behaved with you in the end, even I got to know about it later, if I would knew earlier, I would have showed the other two their places. Even on the weekend I clearly dragged the topic of who pressed the buzzer, telling people sarcastically that no one focused on the buzzer.”
“Its fine Sir, at that moment I just had to go home so I didn’t mind it much. Channel aisa hi hai, cant help it.”
Sidharth, Salman and Shehnaaz hugged each other as it was nearly 4 in the morning. Shehnaaz changed her clothes and they both dragged themselves out of the vanity and fell asleep in each other’s arms as Aadith drove the car. He woke Sidharth up as they reached home and he held Shehnaaz in his arms and took her home.
He woke her up gently, “Shehnaaz, baby, khana khaa le. Uth ja. Fir so jaenge.”
She didn’t wake up instead she pulled the collar of his polo neck tshirt and gestured him to sleep. He chuckled at his sleepy yet mature baby. He let her sleep and had dinner since he was pretty hungry. He snuggled into her once done and they both slept peacefully together.
Shehnaaz woke up by 8 as she was feeling hungry. Since Sidharth was almost sleeping with half of his body hovering Shehnaaz, he woke up too as she tried getting out of the bed.
“Isliye uthaya tha raat me. Dinner kari nai hai aur ab mujhe sone nai degi.” He ranted on waking up before he wanted to. Such a cutie. Shehnaaz kissed his forehead and laughed silently at him.
He slept again as she patted his head and she went out to have some bread and butter.
She slept again and they woke up again after sometime, happy and satisfied in each other’s arms.
“Sidharth, chal lunch time ho gaya hai, uth ja bebu.” Said Shehnaaz. “I want to have you instead.”
Shehnaaz’s periods were done and she had already taken a shower before waking Sidharth up. “You already took a shower Baby, so does that mean you’re done with your periods?” asked an excited Sidharth. Shehnaaz just blushed as she heard him all happy and, in a mood to make love to her just after waking up. She was in her thoughts when Sidharth quickly brushed his teeth and came back to bed, turning on his favourite song as he lay over her.
MAI BAARISH HO JAUNGA, TUM BAADAL HO JAOGI, DEKH LENA. ITNA TUMKO CHAHUNGA, TUM PAGAL HO JAOGI, DEKH LENA.
He started kissing her, soflty and gently at first and slowly deepening the kiss as he entered his tongue into her mouth. She gasped as he brushed his hand inside her tshirt, touching her soul making her lose herself in the ocean of his love!
KEHTA HAI SUN, YE DHOOP KINARA. TERA HUA, MAI SAARA KA SAARA! DEKH LENA, TERE HONTO PE HAMESHA, MAI HASTA HI RAHUNGA, DEKH LENA.
Ah! What a perfect song, suited their moment, their love making and his way of confessing his love for her. She moaned as he started biting her, leaving red marks on her body.
DEKH LENA, BHEEGI JO TERI AANKHEIN, AANKHO SE MAI BAHUNGA DEKH LENA!
The way his lips and tongue explored every corner of her body, making her breaths high and she kept moaning his name which he loved the most.
“I love you Shehnaaz.” He confessed before entering into her. She closed her eyes as she felt him inside and they made love, together and happy! No happiness could match the way they were combined together in love and that’s it for now!
You have come to the end of The Sidharth Shukla show! I am quite emotional as this was the closest to my heart. Expressing Sidharth’s and Shehaaz’s real emotions was difficult yet you guys seemed to like every bit of it. It really means  a lot to me! Thank you for supporting me each time and very soon I will come up with Sidnaaz Spotted! Be ready for that and support it as you do each time.!