START

I don't know but some parts of that month really break my heart. Yes! Valentine's Day was coming but we broke up, he broke up with me. Do you know the reasons? I will tell you. That's because of my Attitude because maybe every day I act abnormal, my weird personalities even my bad sides.

       I don't know but I'm tired also, I'm just a human but I understand him. Some people, friends of mine that I'm scared of commitment, I’m not scared of commitment. I’m scared of giving my all to someone and ending up with nothing again. Yes, it hurts. I know he'll do everything and I see his efforts and now he asks me to come back and I said no.

No, because you left me right? You already break my heart twice and that's enough! I celebrated my Valentine with my family. But there's two ex of mine that chatted and greeted me. One that was let me name him, he was the cliff.

Yes, he was my ex, but he's the one that I think perfect so my heart beat so fast, Oh! self your broken right? But I saw him on Facebook he makes me smile. Even if he was my ex but still he was my dream man. For me he's perfect, let me describe him. He's a tall, cute smile that will make you fall, nice hair, long nose, also he's cute and I like the way he wears let we say "porma".

Opps that enough haha, lets back to the main topic haha. Yes! We chatted and that time was February 14 Valentine's Day! He chats to come over to their village to have some walk and talk.

I feel so excited and nervous because of the long time that we don't see each other. So yes I agree, and now I'm here waiting for him, yes I see him walking and coming to me and I start walking too.

My heartbeat so fast because while he's walking he's smiling, oh man! why so handsome? Even he wears shorts and white shirts he still hot. Oh! Stop self don't show that you're crazy again. Now we're starting walking and sit on the bench, yeah I really felt hot because of no wind but I don't know he off his shirts, oh my god! He has abs oppss.

I said why he off his shirt and he said to got some air and he turns around his shirt, yes I got some air what he doing. Thank you. And now it's awkward and we have no more topics and I'm distracted with his body.

So I have a TikTok, so I decided to have some video with him. At first, he's shy but in the end, he just goes with the flow. We spent time short because he has something to do in their house. We bye to each other. " See you tomorrow love" wait? Does he really say that?. Love? Me? Omg! What's wrong with me? Stop. And now I just got home, oh yes I forgot to tell you that I invited him to our school because we have an event so that why he said those words, but I tell I'm don't know what happens.

My broken heart turns to feel in love again he completes it. But what can you say that I came from heartbreak with my ex and now this one of ex complete it? But I tell you my Valentines' was perfect.

Maybe I think of it. FF. It's February 15, this is the day. Now I'm here in school waiting to start the event and also waiting for him hehe. He said he has one friend that would like to go come so I said yes but he pays the entrance haha.

So he chatted that they here in school so I go out to find them but I can't see them. I said to them that I'm here at the entrance gate, and Yes! Finally, I see them.

I was struct my eyes only for him, he was so handsome. FF. Were here now sitting beside him. Enjoying watching the event but sometimes I got irritated because some of the girls passing they will look at him and said he's handsome.

Yes! He is! So please leave! I think he notices my face so he comes closer to me. Hehe, I'm ok now. He treated me that I'm her girlfriend I appreciated it. But wait.

There was never an us we have no label but I'm stupid so enjoy that night with him. The event finishes at 10 pm, so his friend said that we go to the plaza to have some walk. So we sit at the bench and talk, again some girl, ah! Nvm! "let's eat," he said.

So now we're eating and now we're done. And one of his friends saw her friend a girl, yes shes beautiful. After that, we decided to go to the boarding house of the girl to have some rest.

So we go to boarding. We sit there and he's distracting me by getting my hand and looking to my face, lying in my laps, taking pictures, he's hugging me, he gets my hand and put it to his face, oh my god he's really cute. This day was so. FF.

I decided now to go home because it's already 12. So I out first in the house and wear my doll shoes. "wait for me" so I saw him getting shoes so I play with him that I already go, so I walk fast hide, It takes a minute because you know he's wearing shoes haha.

So I'm waiting and suddenly I saw him running faster to go with me haha so I go out and laugh with him, I don't know but I hug him because of the stupid I did. "I thought you leave me," he said. Oops? What? My heart. I still hugging him because he's sad after what I've done haha.

I think I'm fallen again with him. And now we're walking while he holds my hands like we are a couple. And if some girl looks at him, I will walk faster and haha no choice he follows and holds my hand. "Thank you for this night love," he said. And he taking me home.

~~~~~END~~~~~