I Guess i'm in trouble.

Start from the beginning

~~3rd Person pov~~

"Professor...I don't think this is safe......" Kiibo nervously said.

"Awh! You worry to much! Putting sausage's in a microwave is totally safe!! I did this when i was a teen like you!!! Don't worry i know what i'm doing. "  Professor scoffed.

The Professor put the sausage's in the microwave in his office room and put the time for two minutes and thirty seconds.

"Ah....okay...b-but i really think that my searches are right...." Kiibo said nervously.

"Kiibo i swear if you were human you'd wouldn't be scared at ALL" Professor chuckled.

The robot looked a little offended, he clenched his fist and let out a sigh.

"Okay well....now what?" Kiibo said annoyed.

"Now we wait!" Professor chuckled.

~~~~~1 minute later~~~~~

"Hey what's that smell?" The Profesor sniffed.

"It smells like smoke....Professor was that plate microwave safe?" Kiibo asked.

"Huh I thought all plates can be put in the microwave." Professor said.

"UH OH." Kiibo ran to the office room as fast as he could the professor was confused so he followed.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!" Profesor screamed entering the room.

The room was filled with smoke it was hard to see and hard to breath. The Professor took of his shirt and started fanning the microwave which only made the smoke turn into a fire.

"Calm down! I got this!!!!" Kiibo said slowly walking up to the microwave.

"KIIBO NO THE SAUSAGES ARE STILL IN THERE LET THEM ROAST FOR A WHILE THE SMOKE IS GOING TO MAKE THEM TASTE BETTER!" Professor yelled.

"WHAT?!" Kiibo angrily said turning his head.

🔊💥BOOM💥🔊

The microwave exploded sending shards of glass flying. Kiibo and Profesor fell to the floor.

*Water sprinklers on the roof turn on drenching Professor and Kiibo.*

".........."

".........."

"I better be water proof." Kiibo murmured to Professor.

~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~

Hmmmm.....probably doing something important. Professor is a inventor after all. Oh shoot! I think my teacher is glaring me down......this never ends well...oh no.

"Y/N PAY ATTENTION!"

~~~~Time skip, after school~~~~

Gross!!! I stink! I didn't shower or put on dedoderent so i smell like ass.

"Yo y/n! Want to head to the convince store after school? Me and some other girls from 3-C are going. Are you going to tag along?" Mitski said.