Introduction

Hii People!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

This is my 3rd story which I am gonna start. I had never thought that I will get this much love and appreciation from you all so a big big Thankyou. This story plot was given to me by rajveernainalove. So dii this is a story specially for you. I hope I will fulfill your expectations.

This story starts after all the cadets pass out from the academy. So guys I don't know what happened to Huda and Pooja like how they disappeared so in my fic they are still there. I stopped watching the show after episode 209 when Rajveer's jeep burnt in the blast. After that I have only seen episode 220 when Naina confesses her love for Rajveer. So Huda will consider Naina as Rajveer's amanat !! Naina has prooved Naveen and Rajveer to be innocent. Lala Gehlot and Maj. Nair are behind the bars. But the Super 6 are nkt what they were. Huda doesn't keep bets, Pooja is now mostly quite. What happens if Naina is still pining with Rajveer's memory and Rajveer moved on in his life with his colleague Capt. Ananya Sahay.

As the name suggests in this story Raina get seperated. But Why?? To get this answer read the story.

(Guys this story will have a little slow updates that is only 2-3 updates in a week. Please pardon me 🙏🏻🙏🏻)

Till Then
Take Care
Byeeeeeeee 👋🏻