𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙖 & 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙫𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙧𝙖

Start from the beginning

there was satis, wearing a baggy white onesie. the design on it resembled the one on her  mother's outfit. the tall woman next to her glanced up at the boy that was being held by the snake. "shocked?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip. shinra growled, pointing at wakana.

"what the hell did you do to satis?!" he shouted. the white haired woman chuckled, wrapping her arms around her daughter. "her name is kria." she hissed. "and she's perfect the way she is." she hummed lovingly, giving the young girl a kiss on her cheek. the young fire soldier felt his eye twitch.

"i'm not gonna ask you this again." he growled, eyeing the woman. "what did you do to her?" he reiterated. the white haired woman laughed, walking over to the boy. "i gave her some...shock therapy." she stated. "it works wonders on the weak minded." she informed. the black haired boy scowled at wakana. 

"she wasn't weak minded." he hissed. "you made her feel that way." he added. the woman in front on him scowled. "kaname, set him down." she ordered. the gigantic snake complied to the order and set the fire soldier down. 

"viktor." shinra said, looking back at the man. "contact the others an-"

"kria. the cage, please."

"yes, maman!" the afro japanese girl exclaimed, eyes glowing. the young girl used her flames to create a cage around the lanky man. she hummed, looking at the man. "one wrong move and you'll get burned, sir!" she informed happily, bouncing on the tips of her toes. the lanky scientist frowned at the girl. "satis..." he mumbled under his breath. the young white clad girl frowned.

"my name's kria. not satis." she said. the black haired boy looked back at the former fire soldier. 

'shock therapy, huh?' altair questioned. 'that woman there only can create and control the snake.' he informed. 'there must be someone else behind the scenes.' he finished. 

"i'm gonna snap her out of whatever it is." altair heard shinra mutter under his breath. the woman in front of him raised an eyebrow, leaning down to him. "oh ho?" she asked. "and how are you gonna do that, little boy?" she asked.

that had set the young fire soldier to the edge.

the black haired boy quicked reeled back his arm and punched wakana in the face. kria watched as her mother was sent back. "maman!" she cried out, running towards the white haired woman. wakana took a deep breath and smirked. 

"kria..." she started, looking up at her daughter. "do you want to fight alongside maman?" she hummed, getting up. the afro japanese girl eyes began to sparkle. "yes!" she chirped. the black haired fire soldier's mouth formed into his signature nervous smile.

"kaname, try to grab him!" the snake user exclaimed. the large snake slithered towards the boy, only for him to fly up and kick it away from him. the young white clad girl smiled, creating daggers with her flames and throwing them at the fire soldier. he blocked and dodged each one of them and zoomed towards the former fire soldier.

"snap out of it, satis!"

"it's kria, dammit!"

the white haired girl growled, creating whips next. she striked the both of them at the boy, only for him to fly back. 'hero boy, here me out.' altair started, gaining the boy's attention. 'i might have a way to bring her back, but it requires you to close to her.' he informed. the black haired boy huffed as he dodged another whip attack. 

"i'll try to get close, but that's hard right now." shinra replied quietly. he heard altair hum. 'try as best as you can.' he said. 'there doesn't have to be contact, but it is recommended.' altair informed. shinra nodded, zooming towards kria again.