Chapter 18: An Endless Hunt

3rd Person's POV:
The group arrived back at the cottage, but with that thing following them, dangerously close. "Uh, guys! Looks like that thing doesn't want us to leave!!" Andie announced, glancing back at the closing in monster. Ace looked behind, and he regretted it, "Are you kiddin' me?! It knocked off all that stuff and came after us!!"

"Uuuuhhh.....uuugghhh...! Give...it...ba- ck...!!!!"

the monster demanded. Andie and the others were already near the portal, but the monster didn't show any sight of stopping. "Shoot...it's gonna catch up to us!" Deuce said, panicked. Andie being on the back stopped, and looked at the monster again, noticing that its movement was already slowing down, as if... "Guys!" the others stopped and looked at Andie, "I think it's weaker now! We might just..." Andie didn't finish her sentence, but the others seem caught up to what Andie meant. Ace groaned in frustration, "Aaaaahhh, fine!!" and pointed his magic pen at the monster, "Let's finish it! Don't let me down, Mr. Serious!" Deuce also pointed his magic pen at the monster, "You, too!" Grim also stood in front of them, "I'll show off my true power daso!!"

FWOOSH~

Grim exhaled his blue fire again, and hit the monster. "I'll leave the attack to you guys! I'll go and try to distract it!!" Andie said, running closer to the monster, "Oi!!" Deuce called out. "Wait for my command!!" Andie ordered loudly. The monster groaned in pain, its strength was still quite powerful, knowing the three were still nowhere in the level with the other students from yesterday, facing this monster face to face, they'll be sure knocked out immediately! "I wonder..." Andie thought, if this creature really is Grumpy, then he might know what Andie is about to do. When the monster was about to land a punch at the magic three, Andie whistled.

Whistle~ Whistle~

The monster jolted, pausing it's movement then turned at Andie. Andie continued to whistle, she knew the monster knew what song she was whistling. The very song the monster used to sing with its old companions, the monster turned to look at Andie, letting out a low rumble.

"How...did you...know...that-...SOOONG!?"

the monster demanded, and charged its punch toward Andie. Andie quickly dodged it. That really is Grumpy!

(A/N: I mean that's what I'm assuming since that monster from the prologue has the same clothes and hat like Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs movie, so just roll with it until we know for sure)

"Oof!" Andie grunted as she landed on her stomache, she look up to see her necklace is a few feet away from her in front of a river, "My necklace!" Andie yelled, her necklace must have flew off her neck when she landed.

"Grrrr!"

Andie gasps as she turned around to see the monster behind her and quickly got up and start running. "Andie! Hang on!" Ace yelled as he and Deuce points their magic pens at the monster while Grim blew more fire at it to protect Andie. But somehow, the monster keeps fighting back as it continues to chase after her. Andie reached to the river and quickly grabbed her necklace, she turned around, knowing she doesn't have enough time to put it back on as the monster is closing in on her. Andie back up into the river, not knowing what's happening underneath her feet. The monster then suddenly blast ink like arrows from it's hands, ready to kill her.

"ANDIE!!" Ace, Deuce and Grim yelled in fear, Andie lifted her arms up but for some reason, the arrows didn't hit her, "EEEEEHHHH?!?!?!" The boys yelled with the monster shocked at what he saw, Andie look up to see what's going on, only to be shocked when she saw a wall of thick ice appeared in front of her, stopping the ink arrows from killing her! "Whoa! What the hell?!" Andie shouted, the monster snapped out of it's shock and raised it's fist, ready to punch her, however...