I'm looking for either lavender purple, or golden coloured hair. As my eyes looked over the chairs toward a corner of the cafeteria, my eyes noticed a head of fluffy purple hair. Bingo! I began my approach towards the table, and I was correct.

Before me, was Shinso, who was eating by himself.

Sitting down I gave Shinso a friendly smile, to which, seemed to confuse him. " I saw you were sitting by yourself, thought that maybe I could try my hand at maybe making a friend. " I spoke as I took another bite into my rice ball.

" And what makes you think I want friends? ", this was the response I got back from Shinso. He seemed to look up at me from his food, his expression was nearly exactly alike to Aizawa's. It was kind of funny to be honest, they looked so much alike.

" Well for a starter's, you haven't just gotten up and left. If you don't wanna talk then feel free to do so, I don't mind at all. " I replied unafraid, even though I know exactly how his quirk works. I also know how he thinks, he wouldn't just use it on me to get me to go away.

" I'm Kathryn Walker by the way, what's your name? " I asked as I made sure not to be overly loud, but showing at least a little of my enthusiasm at the moment.

Because I am trying so god damn hard not to release my inner fangirl.

I'm sure the last thing he needs is some stranger talking his ear off when he has no clue as to who the hell they even are. Not to mention that I also know about how and why he wants to become a Hero, I can't just say that though.

Shinso was just silent, giving me a look of confusion and thought. " You don't have to reply, do it in your own time. I won't force you to have a conversation with me. " I added, laughing lightly at my little joke at the end of it though.

" Shouldn't you be sitting with your friends? Your classmates? " Was the only thing that came out of Shinso. He was sceptical, I can't blame him though, being tormented just because they see his quirk as 'Villainous'.

" Oh! I went to have a break, but when I saw you were sitting by yourself. I decided that I could at least try to talk to you, because you seemed a bit lonely. " I explained, I was sincere, Shinso did seem lonely.

" My name is Hitoshi Shinso, I'm from Class 1C. How about you? What class are you in? " Shinso asked in turn.

This made my blood run frigid for a moment, " Oh, so your in the General Education Department? I'm in the Hero Course, Class 1A to be specific. " I replied, and I saw the slight shift of his expression as he seemed surprised, but then it fell as it became a look of disappointment and even, resentment.

" So you're one of the lucky ones, " I heard him mutter under his breath. " I wanted to be a part of the Hero Course, I didn't make it in the Practical Exam though. " Shinso added as he had his head down. His fists were clenched.

He was clearly frustrated.

" I'm taking a guess that your quirk isn't combat oriented? The School's Practical part of the Entrance Exam is biased towards more flashy and battle oriented Quirks, it needs to be changed severely for people who's quirks are only effective on actual people, instead of large, hulking robots. " I spoke.

Shinso nodded in reply. " I agree with you on that, but I'm guessing that your quirk is battle oriented, I mean, you did get into the Hero Course. " Shinso spoke as his gaze went up to look me right in the eye with a cold glare.

I didn't even shudder, with a breath. " Actually, my quirk is quite versatile. Though, I won't get into how it works exactly. I wanna wait until the Sports Festival. That way it'll be a surprise, " I replied.

" Oh alright then, then I will too. We can surprise each other with our quirks, " Shinso spoke.

Ah, about that Shinso. You may not know my quirk but I already know yours thanks to the power of my Manga and the spectacle which is the U.A. Sports Festival Arc. But we were quickly interrupted by the loud scream of the School's Alarm System.

" SECURITY LEVEL 3 HAS BEEN BROKEN. ALL STUDENTS. PLEASE EVACUATE IN AN ORDERLY FASHION. "

This caused the both of us to quickly get to our feet in less than a second. Thinking about the scenario, I knew that Shigaraki and Kurogiri had broken into U.A. in order to steal the timetable for Wednesday's Lesson.

But the U.S.J. is a crucial moment in the storyline, I can't mess with the main story. Shaking the idea of stopping the people who had broken into U.A. I grabbed Shinsou by the sleeve and pulled him along with me, much to his surprise.

Knowing the corridor was bottlenecked with students, I kept a vice like grip on Shinso as not to lose him in the crowd. I even debated using Somnambulist to get everyone to stop panicking, but that wouldn't be good in case of an actual emergency that could threaten the lives of students.

And I can't use Mr Yamada's (Present Mic) quirk either as I've never used it before, nor had a reason to in the first place, and because I have never used it before, I don't know how to make sure the volume isn't going to burst eardrums or shake the building.

So I just opted to not using my quirk at all, squeezing past students and trying to make sure Shinso and I weren't trampled beneath them in this pandemonium. That is, until I saw Ida fly through the air, doing loopty-loops, and slam into the wall above the exit sign.

" EVERYONE... EVERYTHING'S FINE!! It's just the press! There's nothing to panic about. We're fine!! This is U.A.!! Behave in a way befitting this great institution!! " Iida shouted from where he was, everyone in the corridor stopped to look up at Ida.

I was trying to contain my laughter.

Afterall, he looked like the men in the 'no running' signs. The students calmed down and were no longer rushing through the corridor, instead, they were calmly walking. Knowing that it was safe, my grip on Shinso's sleeve was removed and I let go, turning to see a very confused Shinso.

" I guess I should thank you, for not letting me get trampled and helping me through the crowd. " Shinso thanked me as he held out his hand for me to shake. I just smiled as I took his hand on mine and shook it.