" Quiet down everyone!! " the voice of Ida spoke up loudly. " Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility...! But Ambition does not equate to ability!! " Ida spoke as the classroom fell silent as Ida spoke.

" This sacred office demands the trust of it's constituents...! If this is to be a Democracy, then I put forward the motion... that our true leader must be chosen by election!! " Ida proposed to the class.

" This is a classroom!! Not Congress!! " Someone shouted.

That's when Asui spoke up, " But Ida, we haven't known each other long enough to build any trust. ".

" And everyone'll vote for themselves! " Kirishima added.

" That's precisely why anyone who manages to earn multiple votes... will be the best suited individual for the job!! " Ida answered their questions as he then turned to face Mr Aizawa, who was climbing into his sleeping bag in order to get a nap.

I wasn't that surprised, " Will you allow this, Sensei!? " Ida spoke as he looked shocked at Mr Aizawa's antics.

With a small sigh I leaned my head back slightly in my chair to peek at whoever was sat behind me. Which just so happened to be Todoroki who just looked at me like I was mental.

" However you do it, just make it quick. " Mr Aizawa spoke. And soon, we began to vote for our Class President and Vice President. I decided to vote for Ida, sorry Midoriya but you are too anxious and awkward. Ida makes the most sense for this job.

Soon, the votes were collected in and counted, Mr Aizawa even joined in and placed his own vote. The scores being placed on the board, and my poker face shifted when I saw that I had tied with Yaoyorozu with 2 votes, " Who on earth voted for me? " I muttered beneath my breath.

" I got three votes!? " Midoriya exclaimed as he had a look of panic mixed with confusion. I was thinking about who could have possibly voted for me? I'm betting Aizawa was one of them so who else would most likely vote for me to be Class President.

" What the...!! Who the hell voted for Deku...?! " Bakugo growled with anger as his fists clenched with his frustration.

" Guess we know it wasn't you! " Sero spoke with a slight nervous sweat drop attached to his face.

As my eyes went around the classroom, I looked behind me, Todoroki. I'm guessing that due to my plan of an ambush, which lead to my victory yesterday, is why Todoroki probably would have voted for me, I had made a plan against him, I won.

" Just one vote... I thought as much!! This is the harsh reality of this sacred office...!! " I heard Ida.

Huh, so his dialogue didn't differ that much, that's odd... " Since Yaoyorozu and Walker have tied with 2 Votes, you two discuss who should be Vice President. " Mr Aizawa spoke as he began to climb out of his sleeping bag.

I saw Yaoyorozu approach my desk, " You can be Vice President, Yaoyorozu. In return, tell me about your quirk, that sounds fair enough. " I quickly spoke, not giving Yaoyorozu a chance to try and convince me to take the position. " To be honest, I didn't expect to even have a single vote after the scare I gave the class yesterday. " I added.

" That's a fair exchange, though, I'm guessing you want to know my quirk so you can copy it. Am I right? " Yaoyorozu asked, to which I nodded, Yaoyorozu gave me a simple explanation that was enough knowledge for me.

--------------

Soon, lunch came. I grabbed a rice ball and nothing else, quickly eating it as my eyes practically scanned the entire Cafeteria. I didn't have a lot of time, I had explained to the Dekusquad that I was going to be having some alone time at lunch in order to read my notebook (a lie).