Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2

Start from the beginning

His wife didn't know much about his crush, only as much as he had told her. To Crystal, Tyquian and him were good friends, who got into a 'fight' and were currently avoiding each other. About what though, she would most definitely stay in the dark about.

"You still ain't show me how he look like. Is yo lil work husband pwettyyy?" She asked childishly, opening a small bag of cheeto puffs that sat on the night stand, giving one to Tremani, who immediately started gumming the chip down.

"Cuz you know I'm finna get on yo ass if he ugly."

"...He darkskin, cute face. Built like you, minus the titties that you barely have." Taurus played along, finally done packing his main suitcase, and chuckling when Crystal reached out and swatted at his arm.

As odd as their relationship was now, he didn't hate the woman. He actually appreciated her because she was a great mother and a genuine girl, but the romance was completely dead between them. That's why it felt like they were more like close roommates than anything now, because what kind of married couple joked around like this?

"Oh, so he a twink. He got a lil booty?"

He felt his face heat up, glad that he was brownskin and him blushing couldn't be detected to the natural eye. His mind immediately recalled the way Tyquian's little bubble butt looked in those tight work pants he was always wore at the office, offhandedly and politely refusing the spit covered chip his son was offering him, playing in the baby's hair instead.

"Yea...And it's fatter than yours too."

The brownskin woman simply busted out into a big grin. "Mmhmm. But no, I'm bein' forreal about what I said before, y'all should just talk and make up. And then hump it out. Makeup sex is the best sex."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks fo' yo blessin' wifey." He mutter sarcastically, walking towards the bathroom.

"No problem hubby." And she mimicked his tone, going back to her phone.

~

They all looked at Mr. Davis, who had his usual shades on, but instead of wearing an expensive tailored suit, the man was donned in a unbuttoned hawaiian shirt that showed off ridiculously hard and cut abs, loose cargo shorts, and flip flops that had his toes all kinds of out.

"Technically this suppose to be 'team bondin' shit, but fuck all dat. If you ain't got at least one friend in this company, ion know what to tell you. All I know is, we all work hard, so we get a vacation."

Taurus sipped on the drink the staff of the resort had gave them upon arrival, the juice sweet and fresh to the taste. This would be a first for him; he had never been to Thailand before, but the island there were currently on was beautiful, surrounded with clear blue waters and white beaches. After a couple months of nonstop working, he was ready to unwind and hopefully not stress out about... other things.

"I just have two rules. One: y'all niggas betta act like y'all have some damn sense hea', cuz we not havin' a repeat of last year. The expenses of this trip comes out ma pockets, and if we get kicked out and I can't get ma money back, this time I'm firin' niggas. Don't give this staff no hard time."

"Tione he talkin' bout you." Kentrell interjected boredly, Taurus snorting as his friend sputtered and put his hand on his chest like he was offended, despite the fact that he was definitely trying to get one of the buff bell boys to carry him to the lobby earlier.