Love at first sight

Amu's POV
"Princess Hinamori?"one of my maids said."yes?" I replied."please get ready for tonight's festival a special guest will be arriving soon"said the maid."yes,mam"i said.Hmm Special guest? I wonder who it is? I thought as I walked to the dressing room where the maids helped me put on my new kimono.It was an hour before the festival starts and lots of people were going to be there.When the maids were doing my hair,I looked out the window and saw a royal carriage come into the kingdom.Could this be the special guest?After I was all dressed up,my parents, the king and queen called me."Amu!Please come down for a moment and hurry!"called my mom."coming mother!" I called back.i ran down the stairs and saw my parents and my sister Ami.They were all nicely dressed and were sitting on their thrones."Amu, the special guest is arriving!Please be on your best behavior!"said my dad.i nodded and went back to my room.

Ami's POV
"your highness,the guest is here."said one of our servants."i understand please let them in." said mom."mommy" I said tugging on her kimono softly."yes,dear?" She said."who is twis guwess?" I asked."its a royal family from another kingdom."said mom.A few seconds later, a queen,king,and a prince came in."greetings!"said my parents.i looked at the prince."waoh!the pwince is handswome!!"i said.
Amu's POV
I was in my room waiting till the festival starts but I was impatient so I went downstairs.When I was at the bottom of the stairs,i gasped.i saw the most handsome boy I have ever seen!He had blonde hair and purple eyes.i was still standing there until my mom noticed me."oh hey Amu come introduce yourself!" She said.i walked over to my family and trembled nervously."H-Hi" I said putting the sleeves of my kimono close to my face.
"Nice to meet you,Amu" said the prince as he bowed and kissed my hand.I blushed."Amu,this is Hotori Tadase,they will be staying here for a few months" said my mom."oh?"i said obviously happy since the prince will be staying here."Amu,please show Tadase to his room."said my dad."Yes,father."i said surprised.While I was showing him to his room,we talked about.stuff and I wasn't so nervous around him anymore.Then,i totally forgot.The festival was about to start!" Mama,Papa!Im going to get ready!"I said as I ran to my room.

Everyone I hoped you liked the first chapter!I will be making more and if you have any ideas you want me to add in this story,please write it in the comment section!