a disaster to a dream

"Almost done come on" I was sitting in front of the oven waiting for the pork to Finnish cooking. I hear a ding and open oven, the smell makes me shiver."I hope that this is enough" I said dragging out a big tin with a huge clump of pork inside. I herd my phone vibrate,it was a text from Felix "hello I'll be there in 10 mins" I screamed silently and ran to my cupboard. I grabbed 4 red napkins, a black and red table cloth, 2 wine glasses  and 2 plates. I placed them on the table in the dining room " napkin there and here glass here and there" I got 2 knifes and 2 forks wrapped a fork and knife together in a napkin, and then I did it to the other 2. I placed them on the table and filled the glasses with my rich red wine, I put the pork on a big plate and put it in the middle of the table. I grabbed my salad and tofu and put it around the pork. I heard knocking at the door, I ran and opened it "h-hey Felix" I huffed. I saw he was wearing a black shirt with a tuxedo print and dark blue jeans. That's when I noticed I wasn't dressed "oh gosh I'm so sorry I completely forgot about my clothes" I said as I begun to run to my room but before I could I felt an arm grab me. Felix dragged me back to him and said "no no you look gorgeous" as he moved some loose hair out of my face. We walked to the dining room and sat down at the table and I sipped at my wine, 'I hope he doesn't notice that I don't eat any pork' I thought to myself. I grabbed some salad and put on my plate and he grabbed some pork AND salad he didn't notice the tofu, luckily. We started to talk and I was answering every question he asked until he said "are you single" I froze "y-yes" I looked at the clock it was almost 9 pm "felix I'm really really sorry but I'm afraid that we have to Finnish dinner"  "oh its ok " he stood up and came to me "thank you heaps that was very delicious" he kissed my cheek and walked out the door.