Chapter 2: Saturday Morn

It was a late Saturday morning.

Sounds of knocking can be heard from outside. As Kuro approached the front door, a voice can be heard along with the knocks.

Touya: Sensei, we're here~

A year had passed since the "First-Time-Drinking" incident, and Kuro had grown quite close to his two students that helped him that time. They'd visit Kuro's house sometimes to keep him companynot really as his students, but as friends. They haven't visited in a while, though...since it's a Saturday, they probably have some free time to hang out, with Touya texting, 

"Sensei, can we come over? We have a favor to ask! ('• ω •')☆" just last night.

Kuro: (Oh, it's those two...I wonder what's up...) Coming!

The older male opened the door to see a blonde boy smiling at him. The blue-haired boy beside him, however, wasn't. With the blonde's statement came the blue-haired one's hushed, but rough muttering and whispering; totally refusing and rejecting whatever idea the blonde one had.

Hikaru: (Touya I told you, this isn't going to work!;)

Touya: (C'moon, this is totally going to!)

Hikaru: (No, we're being a bother to sen--)

Kuro: What is it, Touya?

The older man finally replies before Hikaru could finish what he was saying.

Touya: ...*smirk*

...Well, it didn't look like Touya was going to listen to him, anyway...;

Touya: Umm..how do I put this...

Kuro: Yes?

The blonde scratches his head, looking upward, and then placing back his gaze to his Math teacher.

Touya: Can you...

Can you please let Keiya stay at your place for a bit...?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

~Fujiura Hikaru~

--Argh, now he's done it!!;;

The older man was a bit shocked. But before he could give a reply, Hikaru couldn't help but speak out his feelings he's been keeping in ever since Touya called out their teacher's attention.

Hikaru: P-please don't mind him, Kuro-sensei. That was nothing, we're going now...!-

As Hikaru placed his hand on Touya's shoulder and pushed him a bit, signaling that they should be going, Touya didn't budge and came even closer towards the older male.

Touya: --No sensei, I'm serious! I'm SUPER DUPER serious!

Hikaru: !? (TOUYA, WHY--)

Kuro: ...?

Kuro could only look at both of them with a confused face and stand there, listening to an argument he doesn't even understand. To his eyes, they looked like two kids fighting over a piece of candy. It was...somehow cute to watch. Complete bamboozlement, but, cute.