03 the rebel

name: finn harling

age: eighteen

sexuality: closeted gay

pronouns: he/him

species: human

occupation: high school student

appearance:

height: 5'11

height: 5'11

weight: 53kg

scars: from faded stick and poke tattoos

personality: well...hes your typical bad boy, he skips school, smokes, flirts... he seems like the boy who doesn't care. but he's fragile. this boy puts a mask on, maybe it's the reason why he feels lonely but he doesn't want people to know the real him. he is completely different about people he cares about, he would do anything to make sure that they were happy and not at risk of being harmed.

skills: plays the piano and loves to read

fears: being completely ignored

likes: smoking, cats, loud music and peaceful music

dislikes: thunder, dogs, being completely alone

where he lives: in a small house with his mum

family
jane harling, mom, 50
she tries to make sure that finn is happy and he has the resources to achieve more. she has two jobs to keep her and her family stable and to make them happy but she is unwell but afraid to tell her family.

luke harling, brother, 14
luke is a hard working boy, he wants to be a doctor to help his family. he's the opposite to finn but they are inseparably, luke usually tells finn off for his silly behaviour and finn finds it adorable.

scenario
1.
you knew finn's dating history, he would go form girl to girl to act like a playboy even though he wasn't straifjt and they would get heartbroken. this was because he knew he liked boys but he didn't want to actually admit it himself. you couldn't understand why he was being like this, hurting girls. it crossed the line when he hurt your best friend. you went up to him at the end of the day and he looked at you with a frown.
"what do you want?"he tilted his head as he finished his small bottle of apple juice.
you..

2.
make it up!