You Are Not Human. Are You?

Start from the beginning

I looked to my husband desperatly for yes.

"Alright" he replyed gruffly, knowing he didn't want to.

"Thank you sir. May i ask, Whast your name? I would like to address you formally" Lady Swan said, her demeanor chagning, looki  at the people around us. I knew she was doing it to get a better impersonation on my husband.

"Alister Cullen, Im an Anglican pastor" Alister said, his grip loosening on my arm. I was going to have bruises.

"Of course. If you could follow me. I'll show you where we will be going. Carlton" She said, turning to the boy next to her. I was very surpised, I didn't see him. We walked a little bit till a grand house came into view. It looked beautiful though it was a long way from my own house.

"You got a lovley home" I said before i could stop myself.

"Thank you. Its past down though the family. It was run by maids before i got here, So are the other houses too." She said, whisfuly, knocking on the door that open almost intantley."Thank you Mai. Mai we have some guest's here for lunch. Please alert the cooks, that there are two more dining with me and Lilly-ann." She said to the girl who opened the door. Mai nodded before scrurring away. I liked the way Lady Swan handeled her, she was kind. I would be surpirsed if they did everything to extream just to please her and to be praised by it.

"Who's Lilly-ann?" Alister asked, looking at the hall. Not only was she kind to her maid, she helped a parentless child. She was like a gift from the gods. She was the sort of person people would trust, because I knew I already did.

"Thank you Mai. Mai we have some guest's here for lunch. Please alert the cooks, that there are two more dining with me and Lilly-ann." Lady swan said to the young woman. She notised as Aliter was watching them carefully.

Mai approched us again, looking to lady Swan "I've alerted the cook. Luckliy they were cooking more so the food will be ready shortly. Is there anything i should do now Misstress" She said addressing lady Swan properly but i knew they would adress each toher differently when there is no company

"I have some dressed to be sent to my room. Please, just be aware that Lilly an migh hide, Don't encorage her out. I'll do that." Mai nodded, looking at Carlton,

"Of course Misstress.Right away. Carlton you mother requests you to the kitchen" Mai added towards the boy. He nodded, handing her the dress then disappered, she also walked away. Alister nodded, though i could see something in his eyes

"Welcome to my home. Would you like a tour of the house or would you like to say here in the dinning hall?" Lady Swan asked, looking at Alister, guessing what he was thinking.

"A look around should be sergnifant" Alister said looking around the dinning hall. I sighed, but i couldn't leave him in the same room as Lady Swan, he accused to easily.

"I shall too" I said, not really wanting this to happen.

"I, myself, have only had a quick look around, so please frogive me if i do not know where im going" She said apologetically to us. Understandable. She had just moved in. I nodded but then i felt a really hard kick in the the of my stomach, my hand shooting to my stomach altomatically

"The baby kicked" I said. "Its the thrid time this week." I explained to her. Well thrid time today. As well. Lady Swan smiled in understanding then led us thouhgh the house, at a slow pace for me which i was glad for. Then we reached a door.

"This is my private chambers" Lady swan said, knocking on the door and opened the door

I knew Alister was most anxious to come into her private room.  I heard a scuffle and I saw a tiny child jump behind a changing screen.

"Lilly-ann" She called softly, walking over to the screen and pulled it aside. The child froze for a moment but them reconised lady swan then clung onto her legs. She bent down and scooped her up. She buried her head into her neck.

"This is Lilly-ann. Lilly-ann we have guests dinning with us for lunch. I request that you come" Lady swan said, stroking her back and turned to us. Though Alister was looking though her sheets of parchmens on her desk. Noting the silence he looked up. LAdy Swan  raised an delicate eyebrow but didn't comment. He straightened up but didn't say anything.

"Who are they?" Lilly said peering at us from Lady Bella.

"Im Carline Cullen, this is my husband Alister Cullen" I said kindly, stepping fowards to the tiny child. Lily shook her self from Lady Swan's hair to get a better look at me. Her eyes a large blue, her face framed with locks of blond hair.

"Your pretty" She commented,a slight smile on her face but her face flushed.

"Why thank you child. You so kind with your words. You loook pretty too i note" I said, stocking her cheek, but Lilly flinched away at first but then lent into my hand. She must have run away from her home, probably got beaten regualy to.

Suddely there was a knock at the door, making me and the baby jump. Alister did too as well as Lady swan.

"Lunch is ready" Mai said, opening the door "If you would follow me i wll escort you to the dinning hall"

"Thank you Mai"I said, pulling Lilly on the ground but held her hand as we walked from the safety of my bed room.