"Hyung.. I didn't want this.. I just tried to save Taehyung and Hoseok hyung."

Jungkook was panicking when he saw Jimin's head was bleeding.

"You shouldn't be that hard kookie. You know he is weaker than you."

Taehyung said to Jungkook while holding Jimin's hand. Yoongi walked towards Jimin and cleaned his wound while sitting on his knees.

"Hyung.. your eyebrows and eyes.. what happened?"

Jungkook asked Yoongi when he noticed the cuts on Yoongi's eyebrow.

"Jimin pushed hyung.. when he was possessed by Jack."

Taehyung told Jungkook while Yoongi completed Jimin's bandage. Hoseok sat beside Yoongi.

"Let me clean your wound too."

Hoseok said and asked him to give the kit to clean his wound.

"Let rest for a while.. all of us need rest."

Yoongi said and walked to his room and returned with a thread same as Taehyung and Jungkook.

He sat beside Jimin on his knees and tied the thread with Jimin's wrist. He sighed and stood up.

"Just careful.. may be Jack try to harm you all but don't obey him and don't try to untie the thread."

Jungkook and Taehyung hummed and Hoseok walked behind Yoongi to rest for some time.

Taehyung covered Jimin with a fluffy blanket and put a pillow under his head.

Jungkook laid on his bed and Taehyung laid beside him. Taehyung hugged him carefully and kissed Jungkook's burnt cheek.

Jungkook hissed and Taehyung sat beside him scared.

"Am I hurting you? Is it still painfull?"

Jungkook smiled then hugged him.

"No.. I was just teasing you sweetheart"

Taehyung playfully punch Jungkook's chest but he touch the injured area. Jungkook hissed in pain.

"Oww.. sorry sorry I didn't do it purposely sorry kookie.."

Taehyung apologised in one breathe panicked built in his chest he grabbed Jungkook's shirt to saw the bandage but thanks to God there was no blood.

"Its ok dear... if you want to give me relief then give me hug and sleep."

Taehyung look at him with love eyes then hugged him and fell asleep peacefully.

Next day Jimin felt better so he decided to cook something for all of them. He reached at kitchen and find ingredients to cook Japchae and sushi..

Suddenly he listened the door creek, he turned and found Yoongi was standing there in sweatpants and black t-shirt.

Yoongi came to kitchen and grabbed the water bottle to drink. Jimin watched his every move then his eyes stopped at Yoongi's wound.

"What happened to your forehead?"

Yoongi touched his wound but replied with his expressionless face.

"Ohh.. this.. hahh this is a gift from you."

Jimin frowned. Yoongi saw him frowning so he decided to tell him the whole story.

"Oh.. I did that.." Jimin murmured to himself but Yoongi listened that.

"Don't worry Mr. Park that was not you. That was Jack."

"Hmmm.. but please call me Jimin.. Mr. Park seem to like a old man."

Yoongi smiled then nodded and started to help him in cooking.

"I knew you didn't tell us the full truth because I listened yesterday when you were possessed by Jack that you were the reason of his death.. I want you to tell me the whole truth. Please tell me other wise your friends and you will die and we won't be able to do any thing to save you all."

Jimin gulped but decided to tell Yoongi the real thing. He sighed deeply then spoke while focusing on cutting the green onion.

"I didn't tell them about the death. Because I saw him harrasing Taehyung sexually..

Yeah.. I saw him but I didn't help him because I felt weak around him. He was a built man and he said Taehyung that he will kill if anyone tried to snatch Taehyung from him."

I just felt something weird about story.

Sorry for late updates so?? You want double update??

Thoughts???