My eyes was all red as tear flowed uncontrollably seeing the lifeless body of my mother. My father ran towards my mother's body.

"Yeobo. Wake up. Yeobo." my father continuously pat my mother's cheeks. My father look towards the man but the man looked troubled. He also shot my father and ran away.

I stayed there. My whole body froze seeing the lifeless body of my parents. "E-eomma, A-appa." I cried as I went towards them.

Just than people started gathering as police surrounded the area.

"Ma'am we are here." the cab driver said making me return back to presence. I wipe my tear that falled due to remembering my parents.

"Thank you. But ajusshi can you wait here for awhile. There is one more place I need to go." I ask. "Yes ma'am." the driver replied.

I went out of the cab. After a while I came out of the university and went inside the cab again. "Ajusshi, drop me here." I said as I show him the paper where Mr. Kim had wrote the address.

The ajusshi nodded and started driving. After a few minutes we stopped infront of a huge building. "Kamsamida Ajusshi." I said as I pay him the money and got out of the cab.

"Wah. Its quiet big."

I walk inside after showing my identity card

I walk inside after showing my identity card. It was given to me beforehand. I was more shock with interior view.

 I was more shock with interior view

(Who recognized this one. Let me know in the comments.)

"Excuse me but can you tell me the way to the head's office." I ask a lady who was passing by. "Sure." she led me to a very big, white room.

"Mr. Park, this lady is searching for you." the lady said as she knock at the door. "I will get going than." the lady said and went away.

"Come inside." I could hear. I slowly open the door and went inside. "You must be Kim Jisoo." the man ask. He had gray hair and was covered in black. "Yes."

"I am Park Jimin

"I am Park Jimin. The head." he introduced. "Then I expect great achievements from you. I also hope you get along well with Taehyung." he said.

Just than a man barge in. "Taehyung what are you doing here?" Mr. Park ask. "I heard Jisoo is here. Oh! There she is." Taehyung said.

Taehyung's POV

"Will you show her your chamber. She will be sitting in your chamber till she is here." Jimin said.

"I wouldn't mind." I replied. "Lets go Jisoo." She nodded and bowed to Jimim again and walk towards me.

"So did you like this place?" I ask as we went together to my chamber. "Yes. This place is really beautiful. Its quiet big." she replied.

We reach my chamber. "Here we are." I said as I open the door for her. "Wah. Its really beautiful and big." she said as she admired the place.

"Here is your desk." I said as I showed her her working place. Its really well maintained." she said as she eye her working place.

"I will bring my things tomorrow." she said. "So you will start working from tomorrow?" I ask.

She look towards me and smile as she nodded.

The way she smiled. It looked..........ethereal.

-pheonix