Oh, shoot!

I internally screamed when I realized there was no bathrobe inside, just the same towel I used a while ago to dry Ella's body.

Just great!

But this is better than not having anything at all.

And it is not as if Lisa's going to do anything unnecessary. Not when Ella is around.

I tightly wrapped the towel around my body before opening the door.

I saw Lisa sitting on the chair in front of the vanity mirror while she was blow-drying Ella's hair. She looked up and when our eyes met in the mirror, I saw emotions swirled in her brown eyes. She looked surprised, mesmerized, then there was longing.

And lust.

Lisa cleared her throat before turning the hairdryer off.

"Your hair is dry now. Now go off to bed," Lisa told Ella without averting her eyes. I gulped before walking to where our luggage was placed, which by the way, was just beside the vanity mirror.

Without even looking, I know Lisa was watching me while I was getting my nighties from the bag. I can feel her piercing gaze.

"What are you doing to me, Jennie." I heard Lisa whispered.

I looked up just in time Lisa stand up then she grabbed my arms, slowly rising me to my feet.

"You're always driving me crazy." Lisa murmured to my ear before releasing my arms, but not after slowly grinding herself on my body, making me feel her heat.. and her..

Lisa walked to the bathroom and I was removed from the trance when I heard the door closes.

I turned around to look at our daughter, worried that she might have seen what Lisa did but she was too engrossed playing with her dolls.

I quickly get dressed then I joined my daughter in the bed. I took the left side while she was in the middle, and of course, Lisa will be on the right side.

"Time to sleep, young lady. Put away your toys," I told my daughter.

"M'kay!" Ella said then she put her toys on the floor.

"Is mommy taking a bath?" Ella asked me after she snuggled closer to my body.

"Yes, baby."

"Why didn't she join us when we took our bath?" My daughter asked me again.

"Well, we are not going to fit in the tub if we did that, honey. And she said she had to do something at the concierge, remember?"

And we cannot possibly do that.

"But she's late already. We are going to sleep but Mommy is still in the bathroom," Ella said while pouting.

"Why are you pouting? Is there something wrong, honey?" I asked her.

"I want to sleep with Mommy," Ella said in a small voice.

"Of course you will sleep with her, with us. We're all going to sleep together tonight," I told her.

"Just tonight? Why can't we always sleep with her?" Ella asked me once again.

"We cannot do that. Remember? Back in Seoul, we also sleep separately? You sleep in your room while I sleep in mine?" I explained to her while caressing her still slightly damped hair.