1

Another day of school. Another day of shit. I was hoping that I could skip today, but my father decided to stay home which basically forced me out. I don't want more beatings, is what I'm trying to say.

"Hinata?" A soft voice spoke. I immediately knew who that voice belonged to, because I heard it everyday.

I faked a smile. "Hi Suga. What brings you here?" I ask him this because I was currently in a class he wasn't in. Hell, the only "class" we have together is Volleyball.

"Oh! Right. I came here to say that Volleyball is starting a bit more earlier than usual. You'll need to leave your last class about thirty minutes before it excuses."

He handed me a orange slip of paper. On the paper, it explained how and why I would be leaving and that I wouldn't get in trouble. I was thankful because my last class sucks dick. Literally. It's Sex-Ed, and I despise that class.

"Ohhhh, okay. Thank you Suga-Senpai!" I looked up at him and and smiled, my teeth showing and eyes pushed up. He grinned before answering,

"No problem Hinata! I'll be on my way now. See you at practice!" I nodded, watching him walk away. I wish I could have a nice life like him.

After a couple more moments, the teacher finally ran in, muttering incoherent words to herself. All the students bickered and laughed, pointing to her and whispering to their friends. I wish I had friends.

Once managing to get herself sorted out and the class to quiet down, it was time to work. I sighed before picking up my pencil. Oh, how I hate life.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

The sound of squeaking shoes interrupted my thoughts, forcing my eyes to look up and at the gymnasium. I stopped, contemplating on having a smoke or not, before settling on yes.

I pulled out my box of cigs, the kind being cheap. After pulling one out and placing it between my lips, I lit it with my lighter, dragging a long inhale. I exhaled through my nose, smoke exiting along with it.

"Hinata? Why are you smoking?" I froze, unable to move. I was worried about someone finding out, but hadn't of really thought about how idiotic it would be to smoke in front of the gym. I mentally facepalmed before turning towards my teammate.

"Ah, no reason, Suga. I just do it when I get really stressed which I can promise isn't often." We made direct eye contact, and I swear there was no other time I wanted to die more. Okay, that's a complete lie.

"What are you stressed about? Maybe I could help." The "smile" on my face faltered, and I began to think hard. What should I say? I can't tell him. "It's really nothing, Senpai. Please go in the gym. I'll come in a second later, okay?"

He stared at me a bit longer before nodding and heading in. A sigh of relief escaped past my lips, and I closed my eyes in a moment. When my eyes were closed, I thought of all the different possibilities of what my future might be.

With my eyes reopened, I threw my cigarette on the ground, using my foot to make the orange to go away. I then entered the area where we practice, th strong scent of rubber hitting me like usual.

I felt eyes on me as I walked to put my bag away, so I scanned the huge box like building. And I met the ones of Sugawara Koushi.

———————————————————————————

Yay first chapter. I suck at writing :,,,,)
I hope this seems good so far, and that it's not confusing. If it is I'll need to explain it in a future chapter. But yeah. That's all for now. Bye lol

(UNEDITED)