Friendship Struggles

Your my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Don't get me wrong I love you, I would take a bullet for you now,forever and always. But lately I have been noticing we don't really talk unless it's about our problems. We don't really have silly,funny,chats like I have with other people. I don't think this is a friendship. I have better crazy times and laughter with other people then you. And I am very sure you do as well. To me a friendship  consides of laughter,crazyness,helping each other when we fall, loyalty, trust and that connection and happiness that other person gives you. I don't feel that connection,crazyness, laughter with you. And I am very sure you don't feel it with me.  I have better laughs and crazyness with other people, I definitely don't trust. And that sucks, it really does suck. Maybe we do need to let go of each other. It's going to suck, it's going to hurt because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your loyal,caring,loving and so over-protective. And when you muck up you never stop apologizing and loving me. And trying to make things right. Again I say your the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for everything but now we need to spilt our own ways. We may come back in the future,maybe,maybe not. But for now we need to let go of each other. I love you,thank you for everything,your the best thing that has ever happened to me,so thank you for that.

Love your best friend