Ch. 1 - Meeting The Crew

(Y/n)'s POV
    I walk onto the ship while fixing my helmet a bit, I see the others already seated throughout the cafeteria, 'Looks like I'm one of the last few.' I thought while viewing the room. "Hey! Hey white!" I confusingly look around for who's yelling, "Over here, hiiii!" One of the crew mates cheered while waving, I responded with a small wave and walked towards them. "Were you talking to me?" I asked while pointing to myself, "No I was talking to the wall behind you, duh I was talking to you! Silly, you new here? This your first trip?" They asked while resting their head on their hand. "Uh yeah, it is, what's your name?" I asked while sitting down next to them, "Oh we go by code names, the color of your suit is the code name you're given, that's why I called you white!" They explained.

    "Oh I see, so you'd be yellow right?" I asked while pointing to their suit, "Yup, see you're getting it! We're just waiting for lime, ya know you, lime, and blue are the only new recruits we have this round." Yellow said, "Wait this round? What does that-"  "Hey there's lime!! We're gonna be taking off soon, we should go buckle down, come on." Yellow cut me off before grabbing my hand. I jogged behind them to a room with a sign reading Navigation outside it, Yellow pulled me inside and gestured to one of the seats. "Where'd everyone else go?" I asked while buckling in, "To the other rooms, there's not enough chairs in each one so we have to split up. Don't worry we group back together afterwards, and when we have newbies we go over certain... things..." Yellow trailed off and focused on steering.

    I gulped nervously and gripped my seatbelt, I felt the ship rumble as it took off of the ground, closing my eyes I listened as Yellow continued to steer. A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Get up, we have to tell you the truth about this." They said in a serious tone. I was confused but did as they said, "Follow me, and stick close." Yellow commanded while walking away from Navigation, I nodded and walked close behind them. We reached Cafeteria and saw some of the crew already there, "What's going on? Why'd the mood suddenly flip?" Blue asked in a worried tone. "Come sit down, we have to explain things to you." Purple said trying to calm Blue down, "What do you have to explain?? WHAT'S GOING ON??"

    "IF YOU'D SIT THE HELL DOWN WE'D BE ABLE TO TELL YOU!" Orange snapped at Blue, "Orange calm down. They're scared and don't know what's going on, it's perfectly normal for them to feel/react like this." Purple responded for Blue. Lime was already at the table along with several other crew mates, Yellow pulled me with them and sat down, "Alright, so what's happening is... there's at least one imposter among us. Each trip is like a round, if you vote the imposter out in a round you survive, if there ends up being one person left with the imposter then the imposter wins and gets to do whatever they want at that point. Each round someone new is infected by a parasite, the parasite is gonna take over their body and they won't be able to stop it. And if the imposter wins the parasite will have become their entire mindset, with no way to reverse it." Purple explained.

"How do we know who got infected?" Lime asked, "We don't know, that's why we have to do our best to guess who it is. See the tablet in front of you? That'll tell you whether you're the imposter or not, if you're not then you have to do tasks, but if you are imposter you won't have access to these tasks. I'm sorry you weren't told about this, they can't tell anyone and have to keep sending people in so the parasite stays on the ship and doesn't reach humanity." Purple said. "Attention Crew, this round will start in 15 seconds, please take hold of your tablets to gather your information" A voice said from the speakers, I looked to Yellow for help, they pointed at my tablet and leaned closer to me. "Stay close, we can be partners." They offered, I nodded and picked up my tablet.

    Crew mate
There is 1 imposter among us