Chapter 1

"Hey! Shoyo!" A long haired boy shouted. The long haired boy went to Hinata's direction who's waving at him.

"Kenma! Hey~!" Hinata shouted back waving at him. Hinata ran towards Kenma who's also running towards him. "Long time no see, Kenma!" Hinata jumped and hugged Kenma.

The pudding head laughed and hugged Hinata back. "It's been years!" He said happily.

"Hey hey! What about me, Chibi-chan?" A chicken face boy asked.

"Woah! Kuroo-san! I didn't notice you there!" Hinata scratches the back of his head.

"Huh?! That hurts" Kuroo dramatically said. He kneels down as if he's been shot by a bullet. "Y-You're so mean, Chibi-chan.."

"Eh?" The red-head was confused. He didn't notice Kuroo since he only saw Kenma.

"You're so dramatic." The pudding head rolled his eyes. "Stand up, you're so embarrassing." He looked at Hinata and continued to talk to him while Kuroo was frozen still on the ground. Well, i guess he got hit by Kenma's words. Few minutes has passed Kuroo has already stood up.

"HEY~!" A faint voice said. "YOU THREE!" Again.

They looked behind and saw a green-haired boy running towards them, hands waving.

"YAMAGUCHI!" Hinata shouted. "YOU LIVE NEAR HERE?" He shouted again and waved his two hands. The boy stopped and gave Hinata a hug. Hinata hugged back.

"Oum, I live near here! Only for this Christmas break though." The boy was panting.

"I told you to stop running." A tall boy said.

"Tsukishima!"

"Oh here, a water bottle" Kenma gave Yamaguchi a water bottle. Yamaguchi took it and started to drink it.

"Thank you, Kenma-san!" The boy smiled. "Kuroo-san!" He again smiled.

"Hey! It's been so long!" Kuroo smiled back. "Still the pinch-server right?" He asked.

"Yes." Yamaguchi said.

The five of them started to talk and went to a café. Hours has passed and it's time for them to part ways.

"Well, that was fun! I never knew you were the Captain, Chibi-chan!" Kuroo pats Hinata's head.

"He's also famous in our school! Don't forget that, Kuroo-san!" Yamaguchi interrupted. "He's well-known and has fangirls!"

"It's not something to brag about." Tsukishima said. "C'mon, let's go."

"Uh? Tsukki wait up!" The boy yelled. Yamaguchi followed Tsukishima. "SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME! BYE BYE!"

"BYE BYE!" Hinata shouted. "Well, it's also time for me to go home."

"It's also time for us to go back to our apartment." The pudding head looked at his phone. "We're gonna go now, Bye Shoyo!"

"Bye, Chibi-chan! Hope to see you again some time!" The rooster waved and so did the pudding head.

"Bye!" Hinata waved back. "Now then, let's go home."

While Hinata was walking back home at night he saw a girl surrounded by tall guys. He ran all the way to the other side of the street. He then calmed down and started to walk and talk towards them.

"Hey..What are you guys doing?" Hinata asked. "It's already late. Why won't you all go home?" Hinata smiled tucking his hands at his pockets.

"Huh? Who the hell are you to order us?" A tall guy said glaring at Hinata. "Go now, shrimp! This ain't your problem"

"That's right! And how dare you order boss?" A tall guy also said and grabbed Hinata's collar.

"H-Hey! D-drop him!" The girl stuttered in fear.

"Oh? You wanna start already?" The boss touched her face.

"Don't."

"Huh? What was that shrimp?" The boss asked.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Hinata punched the guy who's holding him.

Some of the guys went to attack him, but he dodged.

"WHA-" The guy got punched by Hinata hard in the chest.

Some of the guys were already bleeding due to Hinata's strong attacks. He asked the girl if she could stay back and she did. For some reason the girl started to blush just looking at Hinata.

"H-Hey, why don't we talk this o-out?" The boss gave Hinata a laugh. "N-No fighting.."

"Too late." Hinata ran and started to punch and kick the boss. "YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES WHEN YOU WERE TOUCHING HER."

The boss was knocked out. Hinata looked at the girl. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Hinata asked from a little distance.

The girl shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She said. She walked to Hinata. "What about you? You're hurt!"

"Ah! It's no prob! I guess i didn't notice that i was punching too hard" He looked at his fist.

"Here let me help you!" She took a small medical kit in her bag. "It's the only thing u could do after you saved me." The girl went took Hinata's hands and they sat on a bench.

"Thank you!" Hinata smiled. The girl flustered. "Huh? What's wrong? You're red?"

"O-Oh! It's nothing!" She started to look at different directions.

"What's your name? I'm Hinata Shoyo!" He said.

"Yachi Hitoka" the girl answered. Hinata was blushing. Yachi was a little confused. She then gave Hinata a smile.

That was the day i fell in love with you and you smiled, because you knew.