Chapter 3

I hope i can stay and live like this. I'm glad they accepted me for who i am.

Hinata-kun's house is pretty big despite living in a mountain. They even have a backyard. I'm really surprised.

We went to the dining table only to see many delicious foods.

[Narrator]

"Woah! Look! It's my favorite! I thought you can't make it?" Natsu asked. "Did you learn how to make it? In just a short amount of time? That's so cool Shoyo!"

"I've been practicing making it with you remember?" Hinata looked back and saw Yachi. "Oh! Yachi-san, you're already awake."

"O-Oh..Yeah hehe" Yachi was lost to finding words, "Uhm, I'm sorry for what happened las—"

"It's no worries, I'm just glad they didn't do anything else with you" Hinata interrupted Yachi. Yachi was flustered, she hid her face from Hinata.

"Oh~?" Natsu grinned and raised her eyebrow, "What's this i see? Did you fell in love with Shoyo, Onee-san?" Natsu said teasingly. Hinata heared what Natsu said and got flustered.

"N-NATSU!" Hinata shouted. "Is that how you talk to your guests?!"

"Eh?" Natsu frowned. "But, I'm just asking if it's true?" She tilted her head.

"Now, now. Let's just put some plates in the table, okay?" Ayaka interrupted the fight.

[Ayaka is just a name that i saw online, this isn't related to the manga nor anime.]

"Okay~" Natsu went to the cabinets where the plates are. Ayaka went to help Shoyo. Yachi stood there.

"Uhm.. Can i help?" She asked. "I just feel like doing something.."

"Onee-san! Can you help me here? I'm kind of clumsy when it comes to holding these plates" Natsu scratches her nape.

"Oh, sure!" Yachi went where Natsu is and started to collect some plates while Natsu took some chopsticks and glasses. Natsu and Yachi were done serving plates.

Shoyo and Ayaka were also done with the foods. They served it right after.

"Itadakimasu"

They started to eat and chat.

"Say..Hitoka, where do you go to school?" Ayaka asked while munching.

"Mom, avoid talking when your mouth is full will you?" Shoyo said.

"I go to Karasuno High School, Auntie" Yachi replied covering her mouth.

"Wait really?! Shoyo goes there!" Natsu said. "He's the Volleyball captain!"

"Wait really?" Yachi's eyes widened.

"Apparently, he was supposed to be a libero, but Tadashi.. He's friend of course, moved to Tokyo due to his family problem." Ayaka played with her fork, "Tobio and Kei were the two options to be the captain. The third and second years discussed it on the last day of their practice when Shoyo was just a first year. But, when they approached the two to ask if they want to be the captain, they both shook their head and insisted to be Shoyo the captain."

"Why did they declined the offer?" Yachi tilted her head and so did Natsu who was listening. Shoyo was embarrassed.

"Because, he was actually the only one who can carry a whole team. I don't really get why they said that, it's a cap seriously. He can't even solve 5 problems in studies and they told them that he can carry a handful team." Ayaka laughed.

'Mom, you're so rude' Shoyo was embarrassed for what she said. 'And now she thinks that I'm weak' He thought again.

"Shoyo's strong and weak at the same time" Natsu laughed.

"I think he can carry them. He did solved the problem at the end right?" Yachi smiled.

"That's right! But, seriously, what they said is a cap" Ayaka agreed.

Shoyo looked at Yachi. 'God, i think you made an angel, but in a human form' Shoyo was flustered.

"Huh? Hinata-kun?" Yachi waved her hands. "Earth to Hinata-kun!"

"Eh- Huh- wha-" The red-headed boy was stumbling on his words.

Ayaka and Natsu laughed because of the two.

"Hitoka, i think you should just call him by his first name." Ayaka said.

"Eh? B-but, we just met eachother and we're still not that close enough" Yachi turned red.

"Oh? So, you two don't really remember.." Ayaka was disappointed to find out that they both don't really remember much. "Well, I can't blame you two. You both were just kids after all"

"Kids?" The two were confused and tilted their heads on the side.

"Isn't that the story you told to me one time, Mom?" Natsu asked.

"Oh? You mean the story named 'Takipsilim'?" Ayaka looked at Natsu.

"Yeah! It's about a girl who was lost at the festival and she roamed around the place to look for her mom, but didn't because of the people?" Natsu summarized the story. "Then the boy found the girl crying on the ground, people didn't notice her, because she looked like she was just sitting there."

"And then the boy asked her 'Are you okay, missy?' and she replied 'no..i lost my mommy' and then 'don't worry! I'll help you find her' the boy said and the boy's mom followed her child who was holding the girls hand and they ended up in a place where no one else is around. It's a place where couples stay for the festival back in the time, but it was ruined and the two children looked up the sky. The boy pointed at the sky saying 'Takipsilim!' the girl was confused and she asked 'What's Takipsilim?' the boy replied 'Takipsilim is Twilight in Filipino. I heard it from my friend, they're a filipino' the girl was shocked and looked up the sky and said 'It's beautiful!' 'Can you promise me that we will both meet eachother in the future and be more than friends?' the boy asked and she replied 'sure!' the girl's mom found her and hugged her. The boy actually meant bestfriends not a couple" Ayaka told the whole story.

"And what happened? Did they became best friends?" The two were in sync.

Ayaka stopped eating.

"Let's just see about what will happen to them in their story"

TAKIPSILIM // A HinaYachi Series // HQजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें