New school

Marinette's POV:
Once we finally packed our stuff from the hotel we headed to our new house. And let me tell you that it was like a mansion! My mom and dad said they are going to be opening their new bakery here in the house just like back in Paris. After a little while it was getting late and I started U.A tomorrow so I better get ready!

I got dressed in my pink nightgown while also making sure I packed all my essentials since I am going to be moving in to the U.A dorms as well. I brushed my teeth and head straight to bed.

The next morning I had breakfast then said bye to my mom and dad and let them drop me off at U.A. Once we parted our ways I headed to my new class 1-A.

Apparently they are one of the best classes here so I'm excited! I went inside and immediately felt very nervous to start school.

Bakugou's POV:
Apparently we had a new kid today joining us. Just great, another extra... But what I didn't expect was the most ravishing girl to walk in. She had blue eyes, dark blue hair that was a bit past her shoulders. And the cutest smile ever. Damn she's really doing something to me. And I like it a lot.

"Um Kacchan, are you okay?" My worst nightmare deku asked me. God he annoys me more then shitty hair and dunce face. "Yea deku I'm fine, now buzz off nerd!" And then he ran off. Am I really that intimidating? Anyways the girl introduced herself and said her name was Marinette. Wow, pretty..

She said her quirk was creation. So it's like ponytails? I'll have to ask her later. Anyways it was time to go to our next class and I'm pretty sure god did this but apparently me and Marinette have all the same classes! Great now I'm crushing on her.
Well it's not my fault she's incredibly cute and shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it Fnaf Studios! Sorry this chapter is short but I had no motivation for this chapter. Please comment suggestions for what you want to see in the next part! Also subscribe to my YouTube channel. The link is in my bio! I love you all! Bye Fnaf Fam~