Freedom

Sirius P.O.V

It's been 10 years; 10 long years I have been locked in Azkaban. I have been out for about 2 weeks, and they have just given me my wand. I was checked over in St. Mungo's and the healers say I am all set. The only thing I need to do now is to apparate to Black Manor and make sure that everything is ready.

There stood the Erie looking, Black Manor. Walking up to the Manor did not bring back any pleasant memories, but alas since I am the only living member of the house of Black, and the oldest of all the Black properties belong to me. As I opened the doors to the Black Manor I was suddenly attacked at my feet. There were two scrawny hands wrapped around my legs. "Master Sirius Black is home at last" I look down and see the Black family house-elf Blinky. Oh no Blinky was a bad elf. She touched a wizard without permission. Blinky is going to punish herself now. "Blinky" I shout to get her attention, "you do not need to punish yourself. I need you to clean the house up and make it suitable for two children to be living here. Do you understand me? ''''Yes Master Black I understand, I will start now." With a pop, Blinky disappeared. I went up to my room to take a shower and put new clothes on.

Now that I am all refreshed, I need to pay someone a little visit. I went down to the main living area and grabbed some floo powder. "Hogwarts Dumbledore's office"

Y/N P.O.V

I am wandering around Hogwarts; I have been here for about 9 years and there are still so many rooms in the castle I have never seen. It makes me sad that I need to be stuck inside all day when the students return during the school year. But at least I had the ghosts to talk to, oh and three Gryffindors Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley. They are the best people ever. Even if they got into a lot of trouble this year. They made it fun; they even took me on some of their less dangerous adventures. I was even there when Harry and Ron defeated the Troll. I had seen Hermione run into the girl's lavatory and I went in after her to try and make her feel better. I can't wait to go to classes this year. Although I am worried about what house I am going to be placed into. I don't want to get into Slytherin, not because I don't like them. I love the Slytherin's especially Draco. He always got me out of trouble. No, the reason I don't want to be in Slytherin is because of Professor Snape. I think he hates me even more than he hates Harry. He always gives me dirty looks and yells at me when I walk around the castle at night. I mean the only reason that I walk around the halls at night is because of my nightmares. It's not like I mean to have them, I just do. That's were Draco comes in, one night I had a particularly bad nightmare, and I was wandering around the castle as usual when I ran into Percy Weasley, he started to go on about how he was a Prefect and how I would get into so much trouble for wandering around the halls so late at night.

Draco then appeared out of nowhere and told Percy to mind his business and said that I was with him. He then took me to the Slytherin common room, and we spent the rest of the night talking, mostly about my dreams which kept me up at night. Anyway, it's now the end of the year and I can't wait for summer to be over. I mean summer at Hogwarts is boring since there is no one to talk to. Who knows, maybe this summer will be different. I was making my way to Dumbledore's office because I was bored and had nothing to do anyway, also don't tell anyone I told you this, but Dumbledore has the best candy. Oh, before I forget I have my stuffy black dog with me, I don't care what you say, "oh look at the baby with her whittle stuffy". This is the only thing that I have from my dad, and he has a name. His name is Padfoot. He is my special baby, only me, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco can touch him. Okay.... Okay, I know what you are thinking. That is a lot of people, but I can trust them, so they can touch Padfoot. Oh, is that voice I hear. I wonder who is yelling at Dumbledore like that. I have never heard someone do that, it's kind of funny. I open the door with a bang. Oh, another thing I forgot to mention, although McGonagall always reminds me of it. She always tells me I give my father a run for his money when it comes to being dramatic and pulling pranks. Oh yeah remind me to tell you about that one time with Fred and George, that's something to remember. "Hey, Albus, I'm bored. Can you entertain me please, oh and Hello Mister, the names Black, Y/N, Black...... okay never mind that sounded better in my head. Oh, and this is Padfoot'' I hold up my Padfoot for the unknown man to see, with a big smile on my face. "No, my dear Y/N. I do not have time to entertain you now. How on earth did you get to my office in the first place. The password changed." Okay so I either tell him the truth and get Fred and George in trouble for eavesdropping, or I lie and say I am so amazing that I will always know the password. Yeah, the second one, "Well you see Albus, I am just so amazing and smart that I will always know when the password changes, oh and you didn't even realize when I suck out of Hogwarts and went all the way to London to get to the Ministry of Magic. But um that's a story for another time." While I was talking, I did not notice the look on the strange man's face, nor did I notice the way Dumbledore's face paled when the stranger gave him a hard look.   

A/N: This is only the first Chapter, let me know what you guys think so far. Oh and don't worry we will be getting to Harry soon enough.

A/N: Hey guys its been a while I have gone through this story and edited quite a bit. I am going to upload all of the updated chapters tonight and I plan on releasing a new chapter soon. Hopefully by the end of this week. I recently started to rewatch the movies so I got motivated to write again.