2

I blinked a couple of times the shock of the situation still settling in.

"Huh."

Were the only words capable of leaving my mouth.

"Red and white make pink."

"I-"

Before I could even finish my sentence he wrapped an arm around me moving us out of the way before we were crushed by a falling wall.

He placed me down behind a few fallen rocks and all I could do was stare.

"You stay here."

I nodded my head in shock and watched as he skipped away.

I was extremely confused at this point. Why did the murderer on a killing spree just save me from being murdered?

My heart was pounding fast as I watched him. Most of people were gone now but he continued to finish off the rest of the robots. He was extremely swift with it.

One more blink and he was finished. Most of the building had crashed down and the robots had been destroyed. The building was covered in blood but that only seemed to excite him more.

"Red~ Red~ Red~" he sang as he danced around the room.

When my shock had finally disappeared I shook my head. What was I doing still waiting around he'd probably kill me. I took my chance when he was distracted to get up and run for an open area in the wall. With the cat still dangling in my arms I looked back. He was too interested in the mess to even see me. A small sigh of relief left my lips as I left the building.

The cat had left me with a few scratch marks as I made my way back home. It had ended up jumping out of my arms to go back to what I'd assume was its own home. A shiver continued down my spine as I opened up the front door. My heart still hadn't calmed down from the little conversation.

The 967 year jailed man was known as Cutthroat. If you ask me, it was quite the fitting name.

I dropped down on my bed shoving my face in the covers. The anxious stomach feeling continued as well. I couldn't stand the sight of so many people dying there was just so much blood.

I lifted my head up slightly only for my hair to fall in front of my face.

Pink.

Thats what he had said. I stared at the pink streaks in my hair before sighing. Couldn't he have found some other pink to look at.

As I laid still on my bed my eyes slowly began to shut. The city would be crazy for the next few days especially with Cutthroats escape. The whole point of the execution was to stop the murders but all it did was increase them. Leaving my thoughts aside I decided it was best to let sleep take over.

A small groan left my lips as I squirmed around in my bed. Something soft had touched my cheek and It didnt feel like my blankets. Another groan left my lips and I began to mumble stupid stuff trying to bury my face further into my pillows.

"Wakey Wakey..."

A shiver ran through my body and I shot up out of bed. I turned my head to look beside me and covered my mouth before a scream could leave.

A shocked expression fell on the males face as he stared down at me.

"Why didn't you wait?"

I couldn't respond. Nothing was registering properly with me.

"Well its okay! Your hair is so pretty its so close to red."

My breath caught in my throat as he continued to stare down at me.

"You look so good in pink imagine red."

He reached his arm out towards me but I immediately retracted back. A small frown sat on his face as he pulled his arm back. The pout almost made me feel bad.

"Oh I'm sorry.."

"Ah- Its alright!" I stumbled out a guilty feeling finally settling in.

I was so confused with myself at this point. Why was I comforting him? Why did he seem so innocent? Why was I feeling so bad??

Only a couple of hours ago did he massacre a huge crowd of people and now here he was innocently watching me.

"Um so is there something I can help you with...?" I asked awkwardly.

"Please please let me stay here! I wasn't sure where to go after escaping so I followed you-"

"You followed me-"

"Yep!"

He stared down at me with puppy eyes moving in closer. I backed up a bit before I was lying with him overtop of me. His eyes flashed for a second before he continued pouting.

It looks like I didn't have much of a choice. If I refused he could kill me.

"A-Alright."

"Wow thank you so much! Your house is so pretty. It just needs more red."