"Dont push it"

That didnt work...
At all.
So here i am. I am sitting on a couch. The living room is quite small. The walls are a light brown, and the paint is peeling, but just in the corners. The room is abnormally barren. There arent any pictures on the walls, and theres no television in the room at all. The only source of entertainment to be found is a small bookshelf in the left corner of the room.
As my analization of his home comes to a close I notice his figure standing inimidatingly in the doorway in the right corner of my eye.
"You gonna just stand there looking all menacing?"
"Dont push it."
"Well if youd let me go then we wouldnt have a problem would we?"
"If you would just stop being so damn stubborn then maybe we would get somewhere!"
Why the hell is he yelling?
"Because you tried to escape."
"You do realize that youre in the wrong here right? Or are you just dillusional? And when are you gonna stop doing that?"
"When I feel like it."
"When exactly will that be?" i say, faking a hopeful tone.
"Youre infuriating" he states
"And apparently youre a demon, now that weve stated the obvious, anything else to add?"
He got a mischevious glimmer in his eyes, and started to speak.
"Ever since you were a child, you hated being pittied. You hated when people called you the "poor Capulet girl", and you hated the attention. So you started to rebel. You would date the insignifigant throw aways of the town, just to show people how much you didnt care."
"Your point?" I say, slightly shaken at his sudden outburst of my personal information.
"Im not done."
What is he playing at?
"You got into a bit of trouble with one. Then people started treating you differently. They would glare as you passed, and they would scold their children if they stared at you for too long. You werent exactly upset by this, just a bit annoyed. So to give them what they wanted, you dyed your hair a light pink. You figured that if they wanted a reject, then you would give them one, and what better way to show your hate for society than to color your hair some insanely unnatural color. Thats also why you moved into the woods am I correct? To keep away from all the swine of your town?"
"Swine?" I mock.
"Ive got more years than i appear, you'll have to forgive me."
"I mean maybe I would, If you would let me go."
"No, and thats final."
"But why? I mean maybe if you told me why Im here, I wouldnt complain so much. But as I see it, Im just here because some weirdo who claims to be a demon, and knows my personal information, wants to keep me as an eternal housepet."
"Eternal housepet? Oh no angel, thats not at all why youre here"
"Then please demon, do tell me why im here."
"Luke."
"Uh...what?"
"My name is Luke, and you my dear Ambrosia, are here for one simple reason."
"And what might that be?"
"So I can kill you."