TeE and kAza'Z loVe sTory parT 2

Im like extra lazy so expect even worse writing and i decided to write in a 3rd person pov now because ur hoe lazy :^D

It continues here-:

Enjoying Gio's delectable screams,Tee decided it was enough messing with him and went to the next target,badum.

"Hey which part of your body do you like the most? I'll keep it a stand somewhere in here where you will always be able to see it,im so nice dont you think?"

Badum stayed quiet fearing for his life. Which was not the smartest decision he could make.... Tee slashed a cut off skin from Badums chest.

"Since you wont tell me i guess i'll have to take everything! Hehe"

He started cutting his body blah blah leaving his torso tho while Badum screamed in pain begging Tee to stop. Of course.....it was all for nothing as he felt the knife dug into his toes slicing them off. One by one.

And we fast forward to Tee magically cleaning himself up and feeding the 2 slaves because he wants to enjoy them for another day yum yum!

Kaza paced around his whole house, earning weird stares from his parents.

"You got it bad dont you? Whats their name."(from mommy kun)

"W-what whos what name bad you no?"(kaza daddy :kappa:)

"Ok you dont need to introduce them(wow kaza hoe)to us yet unless his a serial killer or smth hahhahahahshshahahahahaha"(kazas daddy that talks like a teen wtf and also spot on old man)

Kaza being teased enough decided to muster up his non existent courage to ask Tee to an outing with his friends to make it less awkward. Naruto-running to his house he knocked on the door before thinking. "Why did i come so unprepared omg what if Tee thinks im an ugly botch wait shit HE DIDNT TELL ME HIS HOUSE ADDRESS HIS GNA THINK I STALKED HIM WHICH I ACTUALLY  DID BU-"

The door slams open outcoming what kaza saw was an astonishingly attractive Tee clathored with a fitting black shirt and abnormally short shorts.(i rlly suck st describing clothes)

"Yo kaza! What are you doing here? Dont think i told u my address before."

Short-circuiting. Kaza did not know what to say and instead went straight to the point.

"T-tee do u want too hang out with me and my friends tmr?" Kaza whimpered

So obviously Tee said fuck yes becuase it was a chance to cling onto kaza and get to know more. Though he wished it was just the 2 of em and he made no effort hiding it.

"Why not just the 2 of us?it's n-n-not like I'll kill anyone who t-t-touches you or anything!"( i fkn copy pasted this from tee im that lazy)

So being the simp kaza is he decided to say yes and tell his friends that he got really bad poo poo and had to stay home,while he and Tee enjoyed their time at the mall. They decided to catch a movie on the spot called fifty colours of red.(wow i am so creative)

Thinking they could enjoy a nice peaceful Romantic movie together. Low and behold kazas friends were there and their seats were next to theirs.

Kazas friends questioned why their friend was there especially with someone else but could practically feel the "love" radiating off the 2 love birds and decided to not say anything but greet and tease them abit.

Being the teasing sucker she is,shumi decided to be a little shit. And caressed kazas shoulder/hands both while talking to Tee making him jealous.

And so lets end this for now because im lazy as fuck pls save me