Mine

"Ugh! Ceil is such a selfish little child!" You whine as you walk towards your bedroom. Ciel wouldn't let you have any cake. He said you didn't need any right now. 'Why does he have to be so rude all the time?'

You walk into your room and slam the door shut. You walk over to the wardrobe and pull out a (f/c) nightgown and change into it, putting your dirty dress on the chair for Mey-Rin to retrieve later. You climb into bed and close your eyes to sleep.

*knock knock*

Your eyes shoot open and you groan as you get up to open the door.

You swing the door open in anger. "What?!" You whisper-yell.

"Sorry to bother you, Milady. But, Young Master would like to see you in his study." Sebastian says.

"No. It's no bother, Sebastian. Thank you." You say as you walk out into the hall with him. If Ciel wants to see you in his study, he's gonna have to see you in your nightgown. It won't really matter, anyways. You're leaving tomorrow to go back to your own mansion. Your parents wanted you to see what 'real elegance and politeness' looks like by watching Ciel run his mansion.

You reach Ciel's study with Sebastian and he knocks for you. "Come in." Ciel's bored voice says through the door.

"Thank you, Sebastian." You smile at him and enter the study, closing the door behind you. "Yes, Ciel?"

He points at a chair infront of him. "Sit."

You scoff and roll your eyes. "Couldn't you be at least a little nicer till I leave tomorrow?'

"That's what I'm trying to do now. It's why I called you in. Now, please sit." He growls. You fake a smile and walk over to the chair he was pointing at and sit 'elegantly'. Ciel stands and walks around his desk and behind you. "I know I have been quite rude to you the past week. But I had a good reason for it."

"Oh, yeah? And what's that?"

"So you wouldn't expect this." He turns your head to the side and presses his lips to yours. You gasp in shock, and Ciel sees this as an opportunity and slips his tongue into your mouth.

You stand and Ciel wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you towards him. You realize what's happening and wrap your arms around his neck. Even though he's an ass, he's still pretty cute. He walks you backwards and lifts you onto his desk. He pulls away from you and you look at him.

"You're right. I wasn't expecting that. Now that your being nice though, can I have some dessert?" You ask, craving cake.

"Yes. You can." Ciel smirks and kisses your neck, sucking and licking, searching for your sweet spot.

He finds it, and you let out a moan. He attaches himself to it and starts to abuse the spot, earning moans from you. He pulls away and pushes his stuff off of his desk and lays you down. In a swift movement, he tears off your nightgown and underwear, growing impatient. You blush and sit up and help him take his clothes off.

Now you both are naked and you can't stop staring at his manhood. 'Woah... He's pretty big for a thirteen year old.' He pushes you down and climbs on top of you, spreading your legs and positioning himself at your entrance.

"Ready?" He doesn't wait for a reply and thrusts himself into you. You let out a cry of pain and he whispers sweet things into your ear, trying to get your mind off of the pain.

After a few minutes he shifts and it sends a wave of pleasure through your body.

"C-Ciel. M-move." You moan.

Ciel nods and start slowly thrusting in and out of you. You let out moans and Ciel picks up speed. He thrusts in and out of you at an amazing speed and you moan his name. All that can be heard throughout the room are your moans, Ciel's grunts, and the slapping of skin hitting skin. You get a tight feeling in your stomach and moan.

"C-Ciel. I think I'm g-gonna~"

"Me t-two, (y-(y/n)~"

You tighten around his member as he thrusts into you one last time as both of you cum. Ciel sits in you for a moment, both of you panting, before pulling out and getting off the desk. You pant and sit up, only to have your clothes thrown at you. You put them on and slide off of the now sticky desk.

"Goodnight, (y/n). I hope you liked your dessert." A now fully dressed Ciel says.

You blush and nod. "I loved it." Ciel smirks and you leave to your room.

You get in your room and walk over to your bed, not caring that your thighs are sticky, and fall asleep in the warm comfort of your bed.