"Who are you?"

I sit here. Its only me and my thoughts. I see no one else in this room. Yet I dont feel alone. I feel as if there is another presence here. I do not believe in other worldy beings, even thought ive seen things that could be described as "other worldy" with my own eyes.
This room, this damn room. Ive been here for hours, and i personally am sick of seeing the same floral wallpaper constantly. The colors range from reds to yellows to oranges and so on.
Its repulsive. The bed spread is a tropical colored ombre duvet. Orange at the top and a yellowish green at the bottom. This room is making me sick.
There has been nothing but silence for hours. I am asleep, but I am awake. I am aware of my surroundings, but I dont seem to be able to do anything about it. I cant move my arms or turn my neck.
Its like a heartbreaking silence. Like the feeling you get when you hope to recieve good news from the doctor, but only end up with the doctor informing you that you have the plague or something. Its constant and awful. The worlds most deafening silence.
I am awake.
As I lift my head I hear a low toned laugh. I see a tall figure standing in the shadows. I want answers.
"How very cliche of you." I say "Standing in the shadows like some over rated comic book villian? Why dont you have the guts to come out and let me see you?"
The figure made a low growling noise. Its upset, good. If i can get it emotional, then it may talk.
"Who are you, and why the hell am I here?"
With that the figure stepped out of the shadows. He looked me up and down, but considering i've been sleeping for who knows how long, I look pretty rough. But apperances are the last thing on my mind at the moment. I just want to know why I am here and when I can leave.
The figure was a tall boy. He appered to be my age. He had blonde quiffed hair, bright piercing blue eyes, and was dressed in all black. I could respect that, in other conditions. But with our position at the moment, Im more worried about why he was here. Why I was here.
Then finally, he spoke.
His voice was unexpectedly soft and smooth, with a strong Australian accent.
"I'll tell you everything you want to know, but first you have to answer me one question."
"Well what the fuck is it?"
"Who are you?"
Shit. Who am I?
He laughed and gave a devilsh smile. He began to speak, but as he did, the silence kicked in again. I am going back to sleep, but why? Ive been sleeping for hours. What is happening. All of the sudden the sience is gone.
"When you wake you will have all the answers I want, so please dont fret." He said "Oh and please this time, dont fight it. This really is a complicated process. Dont want any of those wonderful memories of yours to fade do we now?" And with that, he was gone.
I am asleep, but i am awake. This time though, I am not aware of my suroundings. Instead I am ingulfed in memories, memories of a girl named Ambrosia.