chapter 3 (filling the cake with cream)(lemon🍋)

The next morning,you woke up next to peach,and you held your head in pain.because you forgot what you and peach did last night.

Y/n: ughhh...what on earth happened last night?

Then you looked at peach,her panties are stained white,then you immediately remembered,you had sex with peach and you came inside her.

Y/n:oh...right...I had sex with peach...one of the best feelings in my life...

Then peach opened her eyes,she looked at you and layed her head on your shoulders.

Peach:(yawns) morning Y/n~

Y/n:oh! morning peach...

Peach:did you slept well last night?

Y/n:kind of...my neck kinda hurts...

Peach:i'm pretty sure It will go away eventually,let's get our day going.

Y/n:ok!

You changed back into your clothes and peach changed into her dress and headed down to the throne room,you grabbed peach's ass while you two are walking together,peach moaned very quietly when you're doing that.

Peach:you just couldn't help yourself,don't you?

Y/n:sorry...I couldn't control myself...after last night...

Peach:that's ok, we can do it again later tonight,but first,you need to help me with a few things.

Y/n:like what?

Peach:well...first you need to help with the laundry,then you needed to get some cake ingredients to the kitchen,I'm baking a cake tonight.

Y/n: ok...then what you will be doing then?

Peach:royal duties,kart racing,tennis competitions,and possibly being kidnapped by bowser again.

Y/n:oh...

Peach:the laundry room is down this hallway,see you at the kitchen tonight!

Peach kissed you on the lips before leaving,you then continued your way down the hallway,then you entered the laundry room,and greeted by toads in maid uniforms (yes there are toad maids in the castle,don't question it)

Maid Toad 1: hey! What are you doing here?! This Room is for castle maids only! Get out of here!

Y/n:well...the princess said that I need to be here to help her with the laundry...

Maid toad 1: oh! The princess ordered you here! well that's ok in my book!

Then a cart load of laundry came in the room.

Maid toad 2: alright fellas! These are the clothes that need cleaning today! Get to work everyone!

You then helped the other toads with the laundry,while you are cleaning some other clothes,one of the maid toads picked up a pair of panties,not just any panties,but the panties peach wore last night (it's still stained white FYI)

Maid Toad 1: huh? Why is there some white stuff on this pair of underwear?

You immediately swiped the panties from the toad's hands and threw it in the washing machine.

Y/n:well...it's the best if we don't find out what the white stuff is right?

Maid toad 1: yeah...it kinda makes sense...

Y/n's mind: phew! That was a close one!

You then continued with your work,until all the laundry is done.

Maid toad 2: that's it for today! Good work everyone! Especially the human!

Y/n: you guys can call me Y/n...and I'll be staying here for a while...so you might see me here from time to time.