•Dream come true•( Blairon )

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ SOME SMUT  | SWEARING

A/N
Soo hi. This is the first smutish chapter I've written, so it's not that good. Anyways it's gonna begin cutely, and end kinda smutty so prepare yourselves, ALSO MY KEYBOARD IS LAGGING SO I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS. Now enough of that, let's go.

“Blaise, Get the fuck out of bed. It's late!” Draco shook Blaise's shoulders as he called out for him to wake up. Blaise's eyes widened and shot up from his bed.

“Bloody Hell, Dray..” Blaise said. “Don't you have any other things to do? For example, Fuck potter?” Blaise said groggily, rubbing his knuckles against his eyes.

“Good idea” Draco said and got up. “I didn't actually me-” Blaise didn't get to finish, before he knew it Draco was already out the door.

Blaise groaned, he was interrupted during his dream, a rather... Interesting dream

He got up from his bed and went on with his daily morning routine. After Blaise was dressed properly in his Slytherin robes, he got down to the great hall and sat down at the Slytherin table. He noticed his best mate sneaking glances at the Gryffindor table, at a particular Gryffindor. He just ignored it and continued eating his cereal. 

• • •

Ron was walking down the halls, clutching a book to his chest, feeling lonely as ever. His best friend got with Draco, and Hermione is now dating Pansy, while he was there, alone in the corridors with nobody to hug. Even though Harry was his best mate, Harry barely had any time to spend with Ron as he was always going on dates with Draco. Same goes to Hermione, always going on dates with Pansy.

Ron clutched the book tighter to his chest as he walked through the halls, looking at happy couples giving hugs and kisses to eachother

             Oh how much he wanted               someone to love.

He was just about to enter potions class when he was pulled into an empty classroom, he didn't even get time to gasp.

Ron dusted off his robes and looked around hesitantly..

Blaise's POV 🖤

I walked out of the great hall. I had potions with Gryffindor so I grabbed my books and got ready to get to class.

As I was walking down the halls, I saw a familiar red-haired boy. 

Ron weasley 

He was the one Gryffindor I had a crush on for some time now, I just wanted to run my fingers through his beautiful red-hair, always wanted to kiss him on his soft looking lips

‘Cute’

I muttered to myself, but something was.. off about the red-headed boy. He seemed well, sad. He had his head down and it seems like I can hear muffled sobs. Was he...crying?

I had to do something, and I did just that. I grabbed him by his robe and pulled him into an empty classroom. He dusted off his robes and looked up to me Hesitantly.

“Bloody he-” He was cut off when he saw that it was me. I smiled softly and sat on a table. His lips were shaky, almost like he wanted to say something but he held it back.

“Zabini..?” He called. “Please, call me Blaise.” I smiled at him. “A-alright.. Za—Blaise..  why did you pull me in here, i-” he was cut of when I unexpectedly hugged him, tightly, like I never wanted to let go of him. He was warm and I took a sniff, he smelled like Vanilla. He hesitated but hugged back. I could hear him sob into my shoulder as I held him close.

“sh, it's alright. I'm here.” I whispered into his ear while I rubbed his back soothingly, still hugging the boy. “i- I wanted to hug somebody for so long now i-” he started but I shushed him. “Hush darling. It's alright. Push all the negative thoughts away.” I said calmly. Wait..did I just call him darling? Shit..-

After a minute of warm hugs. We pulled away from each other.
I could see the red blush forming on his face. I chuckled as he hid his face in his hands.

‘Cutie’ I muttered. “Huh?” He looked up, it looked like he heard me! “U-uhm nothing..” I said almost whispering.. We looked at each other for a moment, starting from normal into lustful looks, when suddenly I grabbed him, pinned him against a wall and starting kissing him.

Third person POV ✨

He pinned the red-head against a wall and starting kissing him, Ron was shocked at first but he kissed back. The kiss was sweet, and passionate. Both fighting for dominance but Blaise ended up winning.  Ron felt tingly when Blaise whispered something into his ear.

Ron was blushing furiously, his face was the color of his own hair. Blaise smirked at the sight of the slightly shorter red-head.

Ayo the smut is ahead ⚠️

Most of Blaise's friends knew Blaise had a very kinky side, but Blaise rarely showed it. But now, Blaise, for some reason felt kinky for some reason

“Mmm I love you.” Blaise muttered into Ron's ear. “wh-” Ron was cut off when Blaise smashed his lips onto Ron's. Blaise quickly switched his knee near Ron's crotch area, earning a moan from the ginger. “B-blaise i-” Ron bit his lip trying not to moan out. “mm, looks like your enjoying it are you?” Blaise teased and chuckled. Ron blushed furiously, trying to hide his moans. “Don't worry, don't hide it.” Blaise said with a grin on his face. Ron removed his hand away from his mouth and let a quiet moan escape his lips.

Blaise removed his knee away from Ron's crotch and kissed his head. “Love you, see you darling” Blaise said with a smirk, and left the classroom. Ron let out a shaky breath.. what just happened..

A/N

HIIII!  I'm sorry this isn't that good. I tried lol, But thanks for reading. I hope you all stay safe during this crazy pandemic. Remember your beautiful and I love you. Bye bye darlings 🖤

Word count : 1021