eight

MY FIRST

donghyuck was suddenly shoved into the recording booth and the door shut after him. he raised an eyebrow once again crossing his arms towards the older while he just sat down.

"last time i checked, in order to record an album you have to be inside the recording booth mark..?"

mark was contemplating on how to tell donghyuck about this, there wouldn't be a physical way unless he had locked him inside the room and don't let him out.

"I want you to sing some parts in my song to clear up the dating rumors so we can excuse it as a collab we were working on" he e discussed his plan pretty thoroughly, clasping his hands together his face had man-i-sound-so-smart written all over it, grabbing some head nods from the younger.

the plan wasn't a bad idea but would this really work? and he was mainly worried about the results taeyong would call him for later. "okay fine ill do it, but after this you promise me we will never be in a scandal again, i cant even bear the fact my precious phone number got leaked!" he took out his phone to fake cry to it dramatically.

"I promise, just record these parts while i edit them a bit" he slid some music notes under the door, in case donghyuck decided to run away when he opened the door.

donghyuck rested his bag on the chair while placing the dangling headphones over his head. he cleared his throat while reading over the notes.

the two sat in the studio for a while just recording donghyucks parts, he didn't feel comfortable with all the pressure he felt from mark's gazes but he was super determined.

"okay that one was good hyuck, you are done for now. take a rest while i be right back" he inserted the recording into the computer software and set the headphones down whilst excusing himself.

donghyuck sighed while grabbing the freshly cold water bottle from the mini fridge. mark was gone for a while and came back to see a tearing up donghyuck.

his expression went from normal to completely worried, he kneeled down to match the height of the sitting one, he resting his hands on his thighs and looked up at him to feel some tear drops fall on his arm.

"hey what's wrong? what happened?" he knitted his eyebrows together wiping the tear from his tanned cheek.

"i-i wasn't a-accepted" he managed to spill out before weeping into mark's shoulder. this actually meant a lot to him since he spent years planning and drawing out the book but in result he just got fatigue, doubt and failure to where he couldn't hold in his sadness in any longer but he didn't want Mark taking care of him.