"What?" Linh asked.

"I HAVE MATH NEXT!" I said, annoyed.

I really don't like math. It's one of the few classes I have without Linh.

"Oh don't be such a baby. Come on get up! You're going to be fiiiiiine." She told me.

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

Linh skipped along to math as soon as she got her notebook ad stuff from her locker.

Why do they even have to be in different math classes?!

When got to the classroom the teacher asking everyone to pick a partner they normally don't work with.

What are we, KINDERGARTNERS?!

Ughhhh.

"Hey. Your names Tam, right? Wanna be my partner?" I heard somebody ask.

I whipped around immediately. NO ONE ever asks to be my partner, so why the hell is this person asking?!

It was..............

.....Fitz Vacker....

You know, the guy who was proposing to a chandelier in the storage room.....asking a chandelier to be his girlfriend........yeah.... that's this him.

"Uhhmmm.... sure..??" I said, not sure why this dude was asking ME. I was wondering if I was making a mistake by being this weirdo's partner.

I can't get that picture from the storage room out of my head...

"GREAT!" He exclaimed.

"Alright, this is an in-class project. You will be making DIFFICULT questions from things you've learned in this class so far and will be submitting them. I will, then, make a test out of those questions-"

Cue the groaning from all the students.

"Let me finish. Sheesh. And make a test for Ms. Malvrick's class."

Ok, I'm fine with THAT.

Wait.... isn't Ms. Malvrick Linh's math teacher?? She is! Ohhh this will be fun!

"Ok, GET STARTED you have till the end of class today! Your homework is quiz corrections, remember they are OPTIONAL."

Me and Fitz got to work.

**********

"Hey Tammy!" Linh yelled from down the hallway. I turned to face her.

"What?" I asked.

"Come here."

I obeyed.

"What?" I repeated.

She started whispering,

"Remember that girl you bumped into, Biana?" She asked.

I blushed a little bit, hoping she didn't see it.

She didn't, fortunately.

"Yeah, what about her?" I questioned, trying not to run away from Linh.

"Well.....ummm remember how I said I knew something you didn't...?" She continued.

"Yeah......?"

"Well....umm... the thing is..... She'smypartneronamathprojectandshescomingtoourhouselatertodayimsorryididnttellyouearlier! Oh and she's my friend...." Linh finished, waiting for my reply.

Ok, saying I was shocked would be the UNDERSTATEMENT of the YEAR!!

Huh, I guess my wish is gonna come tru-WAIT WHAT?! SHES GOING TO BE IN THE SAME HOUSE AS ME AHHHHHHH!

It's ok Tam, stay calm.

HOW?!

Just Stay clam. You probably won't have to talk to her anyway.

I continued with my internal panicking, until Linh snapped me out of it.

"Uh Tam? You ok?" She asked.

NO I'M NOT OKAY! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Ok...............?" She said, not fully convinced, but she let it slide.

"LUNCH TIME!" She yelled!

"Yes I know."

Lunch is usually earlier in the day, but because of the little incident that Blonde Headache caused, it was delayed.

We ate lunch where we usually did, a table near the corner of the cafeteria.

I saw Linh looking at Biana and her friends.

"You can go sit with them if you want." I offered.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah, just cause I sit alone, doesn't mean you have to sit with me. Go sit with your friends." I said, with a  sweet smile so she knew I meant it.

"Ok! Thanks! You're the best brother ever! Love you!" She said as she grabbed her stuff and walked over to the table with Biana and her friends.

I didn't really know many people there, but I recognized one girl, Sophie Foster. She is famous for going to the Healing center. That's what our nurses like to call the nurse's office.

And Fitz. I'm pretty sure he's Biana's brother.

Oh no.

And that Blonde Headache.

How do they put up with that guy?!

I don't know him that well, but I had to work with him in P.E and boy, let me tell you, it was torture. He's SO annoying and completely OBSESSED with his STUPID hair that isn't NEARLY as awesome as mine.

AND HE CALLS ME BANGS BOY! UGHHH ITS WORSE THAN "TAMMY"!

I looked away from the group and continued to eat my lunch.

I felt like someone was watching me, but they must've turned away when I looked up because there wasn't anyone looking over here.

Oh well.

Even though I would never admit it, I started thinking about Biana and how nice she was to me. I don't know why, but it made me feel good. Just thinking about her made me feel happy.

I went back to eating my lunch, thinking about the beautiful girl that I will see after school.

———————————————————————————

Oh god.

That was so CRINGY!

Sorry about the late update. I'm really trying to be more regular with the updates but I get distracted really easily and I forget. I also write and delete a lot. This was the third time I wrote this chapter.

I still hate it..... but whatever...

I hope this one was longer than the other ones.

And before I forget, I just want to say, thank you so much for all the Views and comments on this story!  Every time I go on Wattpad, and see that people have commented on my story, I feel so happy!!

Thank you for all the support on this! I love you guys! <3

-MyMy :)