It's a Date

3 Rehearsals later

Entrapta sat at her desk, working on another invention. She seemed to be fiddling with some wires. You had then just finished changing into a better outfit for your date with DT.

You ask her about the invention, and she mumbles something about force fields. It was usually better to leave her alone when she was busy working on something, so that she could focus.

"Well, goodbye, Entrapta. See you later." You say simply, heading out after briefly checking your appearance in the mirror.

As you head out, you faintly hear her reply: "Bye, have fun on your date!"

You blushed. Your first date with DT. It was kinda hard for you to believe that you were actually going on a date with them.

You checked your watch: 6:20. It would take you around five minutes to get to the park. You finally get there and the time is 6:26.

"Y/N! Over here!" You hear Double Trouble's voice. You turned towards a tree on which they were leaning. They wore a dark turquoise dress with a light yellow bowtie and black pants.

  You walk over to them. "You look nice." You tell them shyly, "I mean, like, you always look nice, but you look.. nicer."

They giggled. "You're gorgeous, darling. And it's cute when you get all nervous around me."

"So, uh, should we start walking around the park now?" You asked, flustered and unsure of what to do.

"Sure. Do you want to hold hands?" They ask, and you reply in the affirmative.

Their hand is warm and gentle, and you find yourself melting into their touch.

The two of you walk around the park, holding hands, talking, and looking at various plants. At last, you reach the end of the park, and DT stares into your eyes for a few seconds.

"Can I kiss you?" They ask tentatively, looking at your lips for a brief moment.

"Yes." You reply clearly, leaning in close to them.

They kiss you, and for a moment, the rest of the world melts away.